Sunlight holds a lot of importance in Ayurveda. It is the main source of fire (heat), one of the elements which make our earth. As per Ayurveda, sunlight can treat a lot of health problems. That's one big reason why sunbathing, sungazing are all believed to be so beneficial for us. Do you know, drinking water soaked into the goodness of sunlight also has many advantages for us? Read on to know.
What Is Sun Charged Water?
Sun-charged water holds the goodness of the sunlight. This water is kept under direct sunlight for hours and then consumed for its health benefits. As per Ayurveda, it is also known as Surya Jal Chikitsa. This water is believed to have magical properties which are great for our overall health.
What Does The Expert Say?
Ayurvedic Expert, Dr. Divya said, "Back in the Vedic age, people used to consume sun-charged water to keep themselves healthy."
The expert shared that drinking sun-charged water boosts our immune system, keeps health issues at bay, and makes us live for longer. She further shared that drinking sun-charged water prevents heart-related health issues.
How To Make Sun Charged Water?
Fill your bottle with water and place it under direct sunlight for 8 hours. You can do it daily or for maximum results, place it in sunlight for 3 days for 8 hours. Do not refrigerate this water. Drink this water throughout the day. Depending on your consumption of water, you can keep 1 or more than one bottle in the sunlight.
Benefits Of Sun Charged Water
- As per Ayurveda, when sunlight falls on your water, it boosts the molecular structure of the water and turns it to living water from dead water.
- Sun charged water has anti-viral, anti-fungal, and anti-bacterial properties which keep health problems and skin issues at bay.
- According to Ayurveda, sun-charged water improves your digestive system. It treats all your digestion-related issues like ulcers, acidity and keeps your gut healthy.
- If you are someone who feels lack of energy throughout the day, you should be drinking sun charged water. It packs your body with energy and helps you have an active day.
- Drinking sun-charged water is a great way of hydrating oneself. It helps you feel a lot more relaxed and fresh.
- Sun charged water is great for the skin. It heals common skin problems like rashes, redness, skin allergies and keeps your skin radiant.
- If you have been suffering from issues in your eyes and skin then you should wash them with this sun-charged water. Since this water is anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties, it keeps any common problems at bay.
- Damaged cellular levels in the body can lead to a lot of health problems. Drinking sun charged water helps you cope up with the damage done to the cellular levels in the body.
Though sun charged water is completely natural and shouldn't have any side effects on your health, we recommend you consult a doctor if undergoing medication or a treatment. For more such stories, stay tuned!
Did you like this article ?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media channels is credible and expert verified, we recommend you consult a doctor or your dermatologist before trying a home remedy, quick hack or exercise regime. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org