Why does everyone tell us to drink a lot of water, to stay hydrated all day? Water makes 70% of our body, it is so important to keep our body hydrated. Water is important for your overall well-being. Not drinking enough water has serious consequences.
Let's be honest, we all know we need to keep ourselves hydrated but once we start working for the day, we have no time to take care of our bodies. The best thing you can do is that you drink lots of water after you wake up in the morning.
Yes, do you know there are a lot of benefits of drinking water first thing in the morning?
1. Drinking a few glasses of water first thing in the morning can help you flush out all the harmful toxins from your body.
2. Water helps in stimulating your bowel movement. It improves your digestive system and keeps constipation at bay.
3. Drinking water in the morning helps you improve your metabolism. You shed weight quickly when the metabolic rate of your body is high.
4. Having water on an empty stomach helps you balance your immune system. It keeps all common health issues at bay and helps you stay healthy.
5. If you are someone who suffers from a lot of headaches or migraine then one reason can be not drinking enough water. Start your day with a glass of water. This will prevent headaches and migraines.
6. Not drinking enough water is one of the reasons behind signs of ageing on your face. When toxins start accumulating in your system, your body starts to look dry and dull. It leads to the appearance of ageing signs like wrinkles and fine lines. Drinking water helps in improving blood flow and gives you glowing skin.
7. Your hair starts to become dry and dull when they don't get enough supply of water. You need to drink a lot of water to keep your hair healthy. Drinking water first thing in the morning helps you keep your hair healthy.
8. Another benefit of starting your day with a glass of water is that it gives you loads of energy. Water leads to faster growth of red blood cells in your body and this leads to more oxygen in your blood. This gives you a good boost of energy.
Not drinking enough water can lead to frequent headaches, hypertension, constipation, kidney issues and different types of cancers too.