Walnuts are known to be really beneficial for brain health. But do you know when consumed in the right way, walnuts have some other benefits too? Walnuts are rich in fiber, vitamins, carbohydrates, proteins, and iron that makes it a healthy dry fruit. One of the best ways to consume walnuts is having them soaked. Soaked walnuts have some amazing health benefits. Just take 2 walnuts and soak them in water. Leave them overnight. Consume these every day. Read on to know more about the benefits of soaked walnuts:
1. A lot of studies suggest that eating soaked walnuts every day helps in controlling diabetes. It is more beneficial for people with Type-2 diabetes.
2. Because of its antioxidant properties, walnuts have compounds that prevent the growth of cancer cells in the body.
3. Walnuts are a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids. Eating them every day helps you fight depression and stress. Soaked walnuts are also said to be a great mood enhancer. Don't Miss Start Eating Soaked Almonds Everyday To Enjoy These Health Benefits
4. Did you know that eating soaked walnuts can also make you lose weight? Walnuts are a good source of calcium, potassium, iron copper and zinc. They increase the metabolism of the body and this further helps in making you lose excess fat from your body.WAlnuts also have good fats that make you feel full for a long time. This prevents you from overeating.
5. Walnut has a compound called melatonin and it makes your sleep better. If you have soaked walnuts in the morning and before going to bed, you have a better sleep.
6. Walnuts have some components that make your bones and teeth stronger.
7. Because walnuts have B7 in them, they are great for your hair. Eating soaked walnuts makes your hair strong and long.
8. Soaked walnuts help in lowering the bad cholesterol level of the body. It regulates the cholesterol levels and prevents heart diseases. This further promotes your heart health.
Here are some ways you can add soaked walnuts to your diet:
- Soak walnuts at night and munch them the first thing in the morning. Consume 2 walnuts every day.
- You can keep a bowl of soaked walnuts near your bed and have them before you sleep.
- You can add some soaked walnuts to your morning cereal.
- You can also make a box of dry fruits and add all soaked dry fruits in one and carry it to work. This is a healthy snacking option.
- Walnuts can also be added to your bowl of oats or salads.