Japanese people are known to have great health, skin, and immune system. The kuromame tea or commonly known as black soybean tea is one of the most consumed beverages out there. Due to their wholesome eating habits, Japanese people are hardly overweight.
While most of the developed and developing nations are struggling with issues like obesity, the Japanese are healthy and more active in their lifestyles. Other than boosting metabolism, there are more benefits of drinking this tea. Check out the recipe and other advantages of consuming this beverage.
Ingredients You Will Need
- ½ cup of black soybean seeds
- Start by cleaning soybeans. Run the seeds under tap water.
- Add 1 cup of water in a bowl and let the beans soak in there for 2 hours.
- Drain the water and let it sit for 5 minutes. Now, take your saucepan, put on the stove. Turn on the heat to medium.
- Once the pan is hot add the beans. You have to dry roast it. Keep roasting until the beans should pop.
- Once done, separate tablespoon beans to prepare the tea and store the rest in an air-tight jar.
- In another pan, add 1 ½ cup of water, 1 tablespoon beans, and turn on the heat on medium flame. Let it boil for 5-7 minutes. Once the colour starts changing add any sweetener. And your tea is ready.
- You can also eat the roasted beans separately.
Health Benefits Of Kuromame Tea
This is one of the best herbal teas that have no component of caffeine whatsoever. Caffeine is known to increase heart rate and blood pressure, which impacts someone's overall health. So if you are looking for something that is light and good for health, without the touch of caffeine in it, the kuromame tea is the perfect option. And, don’t worry about the taste or its flavour. The tea of black soybean is extremely refreshing and has an earthy flavour. So, whenever you feel tired or want to start your day with something strong, go for kuromame tea.
Prevent Hormonal Imbalance
To remain healthy it is very important for the body to have normal hormonal activity throughout the day. The hormones are responsible for sending messages to various parts of the body. They further regulate your body's processes, like hunger, blood pressure, and intimacy.
The black soybean tea helps in regulating the hormones and weight loss. Especially, this tea is very beneficial for women to keep imbalances like premenstrual syndrome at bay.
By making smart eating habits losing weight can turn out to be the easiest thing to do. The black soybean tea or kuromamecha is rich in ingredients such as isoflavones and saponin that improves your body’s lipid metabolism, according to media reports. This will boost the fat absorption capacity helping you shed extra kilos.