Lemon Water is rich in citric acid and also has the ability to flush out all the toxins from the body. The lukewarm lemon water serves as the perfect morning drink too. When it comes to health benefits, it aids your digestive system and prevents the problem of constipation and diarrhea, by ensuring smooth bowel functions.
Nutritional Value Of Lemons
Lemon juice is extremely light as it is just 25 calories per glass. It is rich in calcium, potassium, vitamin C and pectin fiber. This is a universal truth that lemons have medicinal values and antibacterial properties. It also contains traces of iron and vitamin A. This fruit is also popular for its therapeutic properties. Here is a list of what a simple glass of warm lemon water can do for you:
- It maintains your immune system, protecting you from various infections.
- It purifies your blood.
- Lemon has the property to act as an antiseptic.
- Lime-water juice works wonders for people having heart problems, thanks to its high potassium content. Lemons contain pectin fiber which is very good for colon health.
- It balances to maintain the pH levels in the body.
- The toxins in your body are flushed out every morning if you drink a glass of warm lemon water every day.
- You can probably eliminate infections and diseases by this magical drink as helps prevent the growth and multiplication of pathogenic bacteria.
- Since lemon can dissolve uric acid, the pain and the inflammation in your joints is reduced.
- Have a cold? Cure it with lemon water.
- The potassium present in lemon helps nourish brain and nerve cells.
- Strengthen your liver as lemon provides energy to the liver enzymes when they are too dilute.
- Balance out your calcium and oxygen levels in the liver and relieve heart burns with this drink.
- Yes, it takes care of your wrinkles and acne as well! It is super beneficial to the skin.
- It helps maintain the health of the eyes and helps fight against eye problems.
View this post on Instagram
This winter season cold and flu symptoms are becoming increasingly prevalent, it’s important to keep a strong and balanced immune system to avoid infections for your loved ones. Lemon water is a home remedy you can prepare to help eleviate the stuffy noses and coughs this season. Lemon water is more than a refreshing treat, it can also give your immune system a boost: 🍋 Lemon is also widely used in all sorts of drinks from teas and cocktails to juices. Along with its obvious use as a flavor, lemon since long has also been used for its medicinal value 🍋 A rich source of vitamin C, lemon possess immense health benefits ranging from its antibacterial and antiviral properties to its immune boosting abilities 🍋 Lemon juice acts as a digestive and a detoxifying agent and helps in cleaning the liver leading to better digestive health. #healthyliving #caregivinglife #lemonwaterbenefits #lemon #seniorcare
- Aids in the production of digestive juices.
- Replenish body salts after a strenuous workout session by having lemon water.
Lemons are packed with all the goodness that you need therefore make it a point to have a glass every morning before starting your day. The easily available fruit has cleansing and healing properties which have positive effects on your health in the long run. So go on, and let us know how it changed your life on our Facebook Page.
Did you like this article ?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media channels is credible and expert verified, we recommend you consult a doctor or your dermatologist before trying a home remedy, quick hack or exercise regime. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org