Thinning hair is one of the most common hair problems women suffer from today. It is really painful to see your hair thin out. We all dream of thick and healthy tresses but when your hair starts to thin it all looks like a dream.
There can be numerous reasons behind hair fall including a health issue, unhealthy lifestyle, hormonal imbalance or poor hair care. A lot of hair care brands promise to deliver results but we all know, not all of them really work for us. Also, most hair care products are packed with harmful chemicals that may damage our hair in the long run.
When it comes to our hair, it is best to stick to homemade and natural remedies. So, we thought of bringing you a natural home remedy to treat thinning hair.
Mustard Oil And Fenugreek Seeds Hair Growth Oil
- 1 Litre Mustard Oil
- Handful Of Fenugreek Seeds
- In a pan, add mustard oil and fenugreek seeds.
- Cook the two on a medium flame.
- A few minutes later, you will see fenugreek seeds turning black. This is when you should turn off the flame.
- Let the oil cool. Next, sieve the oil and keep in an airtight container. Your homemade hair growth oil is ready.
How To Use Oil To Treat Hair Thinning?
Part your hair into two sections and start applying the oil on your roots and hair. Massage for a couple of minutes. It is best to keep the oil overnight so you can do this just before going to bed. Next morning, shampoo and condition your hair as you regularly do. This can be done three times a week for best results.
Benefits Of Using This Oil
Mustard Oil For Hair
- This oil is packed with the goodness of vitamin E and omega 3 acids which are great for our scalp and hair.
- Mustard oil works as a natural conditioner because of the fatty acids present in it. These acids make your hair smooth and silky.
- Massaging hair with this oil regularly nourishes your hair well and improves the hair shine and quality.
- Mustard oil is a good source of iron, calcium, and vitamins. All these are essential for hair growth and hair health in general.
- This oil is rich in antioxidants and many other nutrients which lead to faster hair growth.
- By massaging your hair with this oil, you will increase the blood circulation level on the scalp which is really important for hair health and growth.
- The anti-fungal properties present in this oil help in cleansing your hair scalp of any bacteria or fungus which may block the hair follicles and prevent hair growth.
Fenugreek Seeds For Hair
Fenugreek seeds or methi dana is one of the best things for your hair. These seeds are a good source of vitamins and minerals which are great for your hair.
Fenugreek seeds are helpful in treating various hair care related problems like dryness, baldness, and hair thinning. These seeds have a good amount of lecithin present in them which is known to keep the hair follicles strong.
Though this hair oil is prepared using natural ingredients, the results may vary from person to person and there can be chances that it doesn't suit your hair. If that's the case, you should stop using the hair oil right away. However, if it does suit your hair and gives you the desired results, do share it with us. For more hair care related stories, stay tuned!