Fine lines, wrinkles and saggy skin, all these signs of ageing take away that natural glow from our face and our confidence too. It is still easier for women to deal with the natural ageing process but it worsens in the case of premature ageing. Some major reasons behind premature ageing are pollution, eating habits and unhealthy lifestyle.
We all wish to have a young-looking, glowing skin! No? However, we can't achieve it till the time we start paying attention to it. Along with changing our lifestyle, we need to use the right ingredients on our skin. If you are tired of using those serums and masks that give no results on your skin then its time you get back to home remedies.
We all can trust home remedies! After all, with these remedies, we know what ingredients are we using and usually, these have no side effects on our skin.
For that wrinkle-free, tight and glowing skin, you can use this anti-ageing homemade ubtan. This can be prepared at home using just 4 ingredients. Read on to know how you can make it.
- 2 tbsp almond powder
- 1 tbsp egg white
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp gram flour or besan
- In a grinder, add almonds and make a powder. If you don't want to prepare it at home, buy Minimal California Almond Flour/Badam Powder here for Rs 349.
- Transfer to a bowl and add besan or gram flour. Buy Arya Farm Organic Bengal Gram Flour here for Rs 117.
- Add the egg white to the bowl and mix well.
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice to the paste and mix.
- Apply this ubtan on your face and neck using your fingers or a brush.
- Keep this ubtan for 15 minutes and then wash with normal water.
- Moisturise your skin well after washing your face. Buy Pond's Light Moisturiser here for Rs 126.
- You can apply this ubtan once a week for the best results.
Benefits Of Using This Ubtan
Almond has fatty acids and vitamin E. It also has antioxidants that are great for your skin. Using almonds helps you in reducing the appearance of ageing signs.
Lemon has bleaching properties that give your skin a beautiful glow. It also helps you get rid of facial hair.
Egg whites have Vitamin A which tightens your skin and prevents wrinkles.
Besan or gram flour helps in removing dead skin from your face and it refreshes your skin.
Overall, this homemade ubtan is a great remedy to deal with signs of ageing.
Along with doing home remedies like this, you should also keep a check on your lifestyle to reduce the appearance of ageing signs. Make sure you sleep well, prevent skin from harmful sun rays, avoid smoking and drinking and consume a nutritional diet. All these factors contribute to your skin. To prevent signs of ageing, here are a few things you should keep in mind.
- Keep yourself hydrated
- Apply sunscreen everyday
- Moisturise your skin
- Clean your face regularly
- Remove makeup before going to bed
- Avoid beauty products with chemicals
- Have a healthy diet
- Indulge in physical activities everyday