Vastu Shastra keeps a check on everything in your home. And while you wouldn’t have known this but keeping your broom properly also has a major impact on the vastu of your home. If not kept properly, in the right direction something as insignificant as your broom may also lead to vastu dosha which may, in turn, lead to other problems related to health, wealth, family relationships, etc.
Let us read on and find out some ways that can help you understand why the broom is considered auspicious and why you should keep it in the right way.
Importance of Broom As Per Vastu
You might not know this but brooms are considered to be very auspicious. This is because when Goddess Laxmi went to Vaikunth she used a broomstick to clean the place and thus brooms are almost like an embodiment of the Goddess. And keeping it well with respect may increase your chances of earning more wealth. Here’s more on how to keep it right in your homes as per vastu(vastu tips to avoid money loss).
Keep The Broom Hidden
It is believed that the broom in your house should be kept hidden, away from everyone’s eyes, just the way you store your money. Moreover, you should also make sure that the broom is never kept inverted, upside down, or in a standing position. Always keep the broom resting or lying down otherwise this could lead to the money going out.
The Direction In Which You Must Keep The Broom
The broom in your house must be kept in the southwest corner when inside and in no other direction(best directions for sleeping well). Also, you must not leave the broom at the terrace or the roof or your home, this could lead to loss of money in form of thefts, etc.
Where To Keep The Broom At Night
At night you should keep your broom outside the house, particularly near the main entry gate. Lay the broom down in front of the gate and it is said, that this can help you in protecting your house from the entry of negative vibes while you are asleep. But remember to hide the broom as soon as the day hits, so that no one can see it during the daytime.
Never keep your broom in the area where you cook or eat as this may lead to the lessening of food grains in your house and this could lead to the deterioration of the health of the family members.
Some Other Tips To Keep In Mind
- Do not use the broom for broaching the house just after someone exits from your place as this could probably cause an accident with that person.
- Also, remember not to use the broomstick after sunset this could lead to an outflow of money.
- Whenever you go to a new place or shift to a new home, you should always start cleaning with a new broom, this could bring positivity and health, wealth by reducing the vastu doshas in your abode.
- Avoiding touching the broom to your legs, Vastu Shastra believes that Goddess Laxmi gets angry if you do so deliberately.
- Also, try to buy a new broom in the time of Krishna paksha or Diwali as it is very auspicious.
If you liked reading this article then stay tuned to Her Zindagi for more.