With the holiday season stepping into our lives let’s all be prepared to spend the best Christmas this time, with these simple Christmas recipes. Not only do these dishes add to the fun and joy of the festival but also bring the entire family together. So, take a look.
Christmas Swirl Fudge
Enjoy the mouth-watering flavours of the Christmas swirl fudge and get lost in its divine taste. Here’s a simple recipe:
- 4 Cups Of Vanilla Baking Chips
- Vanilla Frosting
- Red And Green Gel Food Colours
- Start by lining a square baking container with foil paper, make sure to leave two opposite sides of the foil overhanging.
- Then in a bowl, transfer all the vanilla chips and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- After that, add the frosting to the melted chips and microwave for about 45 seconds again, once done, mix them nicely to form a thick fudge like paste.
- Now equally distribute the fudge into three bowls. Add red gel food colour to one and the green gel food colour to the other. And leave the third bowl colourless.
- Heap the different coloured fudge over one another in a random pattern using a tablespoon.
- Using a popsicle stick or a big knife create a marble pattern by pulling through the different colours.
- Finally, refrigerate it for 1 hour to set it right. Afterwards, lift the foil from the pan and peel it off.
- Cut the fudge in a square grid with perfect cubes of Christmas Twirl fudge.
- Store in the refrigerator inside an airtight container and you’re done.
Christmas Butter Cookies
Nothing speaks ‘Christmas’ louder than Christmas butter cookies. So, take a look at this recipe and try making them at home.
- 3 Cups All-Purpose Flour,
- 1 Cup Butter,
- 1/2 Cup Sugar,
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder,
- 1 Large Egg,
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Essence,
- Colored Granulated Sugar For Decoration,
- Ornamental (Christmas) Frosting
- Preheat your oven at 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- Then start beating the butter and sugar, in a food processor until a thick creamy foam arises.
- Next add eggs, vanilla, flour and baking powder(difference between baking soda and baking powder) step by step and beat until it all gets blended.
- Make four divisions of this dough and cover entirely using a plastic wrap, then refrigerate it until the dough becomes firm approx. 1 hour would be perfect.
- Now take out the dough from the fridge and spread some dry flour over a flat surface to roll the dough into a sheet. You have to roll the dough at least 1/8 inch thick and then cut out the cookies using the cookie cutters.
- To reuse the dough wrap and refrigerate the trimmings of the cookies.
- Now place the cookies an inch apart on the cookie sheet and sprinkle some coloured granulated sugar over it and frost with the ornamental frosting once you’re done baking the cookies for about 10-12 minutes(until they turn slightly brown in texture).
- Allow the cookies to cool down at room temperature and add more sprinkles to it along with the final frosting decoration.
- Let the frosting to dry out for 1 hour and the store your butter cookies in an airtight container and enjoy your holidays.
Apple Brie Bruschetta
Apple brie bruschetta is one of the best Christmas appetizers that you can prepare during the Christmas holidays and enjoy with your family. Take a look at a simple recipe.
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- A Thyme Leaf
- 1 Baguette (Approx 15 Slices)
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 123 g Cheese (Cut to 15 slices)
- 4 Tablespoons Butter
- 3 to 4 Medium-Large Apples(Cut to 15 slices)
- 2 Heaping Tablespoons Sugar
- 1 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- Honey(honey for cold and cough)
- Heat the balsamic vinegar in a saucepan and let it simmer slightly.
- Heat and simmer the vinegar till gets reduced to half and keep it aside.
- On a cookie sheet spread the baguette slices after brushing them with olive oil.
- Place the braguette in the boiler on low for about 5 minutes and remove when it turns crisp.
- Now place the brie slices on the warm bread.
- Next, melt the butter in a large skillet then add the apple slices to it.
- Saute for 10 minutes until the apples turn soft.
- Sprinkle the sugar over the apples and let it caramalise.
- Now place the apples on top of the brie slices, one on each.
- Garnish it with the thyme leaf, vinegar and honey and serve hot.
We wish you a wondeful day. Merry Christmas!
If you liked reading this article, then stay tuned to Her Zindagi for more such pieces.
Did you like this article ?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media channels is credible and expert verified, we recommend you consult a doctor or your dermatologist before trying a home remedy, quick hack or exercise regime. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org