Eggs can be regarded as one of the most versatile foods ever. You can prepare endless dishes with it in various styles. However, they are also tricky to handle. The simplest kind of egg dishes makes people sweat the most in the kitchen. Do you know even professional chefs are made to perfect their omelets and poached eggs before moving on to cook other recipes in the culinary world? If you’re a die heart fan of eggs and want to nail the art of cooking them, follow this easy-peasy guide. All you need along is strong determination and, patience to learn how to common prepare flawless egg recipes each time!
How To Cook Boiled Eggs?
Boiled eggs are ideal breakfast companions. They are less time consuming and yummy to begin your day with. But, boiling eggs is not as simple as it sounds. To nail it every time you need to:
- Pick fresh eggs. Also, take them out of the refrigerator to bring them at room temperature.
- Your utensil should not be too big, otherwise, eggs will jump around and crack.
- After boiling water, turn the flame down to a gentle simmer.
- Add the eggs with a large spoon. Then cook for a minute, take off the heat and cover from a lid.
- It will take around seven minutes or so for a full set white and soft yolk.
How To Prepare Poached Eggs?
Just the name of poached eggs makes the mouth water. It is light, fluffy and creamy like butter if prepared well. If you too desire to eat a buttery moist poached egg, follow these steps:
- Start by bringing your eggs at room temperature.
- Place your pan on the stove and add water.
- Once you boil your water, add salt and turn the flame down to simmer.
- It’s best to break the eggs individually into a cup.
- Now tip them into the water and take it off after 5-7 minutes.
How To Cook Scrambled Eggs?
Scrambled eggs can be consumed alone, or it can turn out to be an ideal companion for toast or chapatti. Either way, you will be giving your taste buds much to relish on! Scrambled eggs (easy recipe of scrambled eggs with cheese) can be made perfectly using these guidelines:
- Begin by beating your eggs together with salt to break down the lumps in it.
- Place your pan on the stove and add butter.
- Once it is slightly hot, add eggs and keep stirring until they are soft but still runny.
- Eggs keep cooking even after taking them off the heat, that’s why serve when it is slightly undercooked.
- It should take four minutes to nail scrambled eggs.
How To Prepare Omelets?
Omelets are much loved in our country and in various parts of the world. A lot of people think nothing can go wrong with omelet (paneer omelette recipe), but have you ever eaten rubbery brown omelet? Quite often right? It is not how your omelets are supposed to be.
- First things first, your pan must be medium-sized.
- Add 1 tablespoon of cooking oil and get it as hot as you can.
- In a bowl, beat two eggs with a fork and add salt.
- Then quickly add them to the hot pan.
- Allow it to set slightly and then pull away from the sides.
- Swirl around a bit and when there’s just a little liquid left, turn it over or fold.
- Just cook for a minute on the other side and serve.
How To Cook Half Fried Egg?
Half fried eggs taste so delicious on the pallet that one wants to keep enjoying it. And we say why not when a dish is so soft and creamy, how can someone resist from keep having it! To perfectly cook half fried eggs, try these tips:
- Bring your eggs at room temperature.
- Heat oil in a pan, crack open your egg.
- Allow it to set. Tilt and swirl the pan so the egg doesn’t stick.
- After a minute or so serve it.
If you liked this article, do comment on our Facebook page. Stay tuned to HerZindagi to read more such stories.
Picture Courtesy: Freepik