Since it is important to eat eggs why not add it to your diet in different tasty ways? Try this recipe which is as light as a cloud with every bite and filling as well.
Scrambled Eggs With Cheese Recipe Card
Nutritious, filling and tasty breakfast is always the best first meal.
- Total Time :
- 20 min
- Preparation Time :
- 5 min
- Cooking Time :
- 15 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Kishori Sud
- 1 tablespoons butter
- 2 eggs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- Step 1
- In a large nonstick pan melt the butter on medium heat being careful to not brown the butter.
- Step 2
- In a large bowl, add the eggs and a teaspoon of cold water.
- Step 3
- Whisk until frothy and smooth.
- Step 4
- Butter up the entire pot.
- Step 5
- Pour the eggs into the pan and let sit for a few seconds.
- Step 6
- When the eggs begin to lightly set on the bottom, whisk them gently beat the eggs, then allow them to sit for a few seconds between beating them again.
- Step 7
- Curds will begin to form and will keep increasing.
- Step 8
- Repeat this process of whisking then resting the eggs for a few seconds till half of the eggs are set and the rest are still wet.
- Step 9
- At this point, sprinkle the eggs with a pinch of salt and pepper and keep whisking and rest alternately.
- Step 10
- Once the eggs are almost done, add the cheese and continue to whisk the eggs until done.
- Step 11
- Remove from the heat and continue to scramble in the last seconds. Serve warm.