I have been hunting for a good face cream for my parched dry skin for nught as well day time use. When I used the Plum E-Luminence Deep Moisturizing Creme, I realised that my hunt is over. Here is my detailed review of the creme.
For the first time in India! The hydrating power of Vitamin E is boosted by a dozen potent plant nutrients, to provide unmatched hydration and nourishment to dry & damaged skin. The result: bouncy, hydrated skin that exudes a happy, dewy radiance.
- Filled with the goodness of Vit-E & 12 phyto-nutrients that boost hydration and nourishment.
- Ingredients work from within to hydrate, nourish and repair skin.
- Rich, smooth textured cream that blends beautifully into skin.
- Paraben-free, mineral oil-free, paraffin-free, silicone-free.
- 100% vegan formula, not tested on animals.
- Vitamin e: possibly the best hydrator out there.
- Jojoba oil: nourisher of choice for dry skin
- Calendula flower extract: heals damaged skin
- Red clover flower extract: reduces itching and calms down skin
- Elderflower extract: helps fade wrinkles for a smoother, younger appearance
- Rose flower extract: helps soothe and reduce inflammation
- White willow bark extract: natural exfoliant, helps skin renewal
- Plant-derived betain: controls water balance and maintains the supple nature of skin
- Kokum butter: a "solid" emollient brimming with micro-nutrients
Packed in a sturdy but heavy glass jar, this cream is well packed but since it is in glass it has that back draw of not being travel-friendly. However, skincare experts would recommend that you store what's going on your skin, in your body in glass as it is way safer than plastic.
This cream has a nice fluffy, light texture and comes with a pleasant fragrance. It is not at all oily and hydrates dry skin well.
I have very dry skin due to many reasons and anything hydrating gets my attention. I follow a proper skincare routine which includes cleansing and toning and the third step is that of moisturising. I bought the range of Plum's toner, cleansing balm, and this moisturiser as I have a habit of following up with the same brand most of the time. So I applied it in the morning when I had an off and then at night which made my skin feel hydrated to T.
The only catch I found is that it does not have sunscreen. So the trick I came up with is that I took some sunscreen and mixed it into the cream on the back of my hand and then applied it all over my face and neck. The claims of 24 hydration are actually very apt. The path to pure hydrated skin is consuming water every day after every two hours. There is no other way that you can have glowing skin, Water is very important and all celebs say the same.
- Contains Vitamin E
- It has a smooth texture with not an overpowering fragrance.
- paraben free
- The ingredients list is not hidden
- Hydrating for sure
- Good for dry skin
- Affordable for a cream with natural ingredients that actually does the job.
- Glass Jar (not travel-friendly)
- Does not have SPF
This cream is good for dry skin and works best in the night time. Affordable for a 50 ml jar that actually works in the hydration department without the help of paraben.