Every woman wishes for fuller, healthy tresses. However, not all of us are blessed with thick hair. A lot us have natural thin and weak hair. Thin hair can be a major pain on days you want to rock fuller, bouncy tresses but got absolutely no volume. Making your hair look voluminous isn't an easy task.
There are no hair care products which can give your hair some volume naturally. So, we are only left with some hair hacks which can give you an illusion of a thicker mane.
Achieving the volume you desire can be easy and time saving if you know the right hair hacks. Recently, a hair hack for thin hair is going viral on social media. The hack going viral is called the pinch hair hack. The hack instantly adds thickness to the hair.
Emma Chen, makeup artist and hair stylist took to her Instagram handle and shared a simple trick to add volume to hair. Sharing a video of how the hair hack is done, Emma Chen on her post shared, "Using too much product can sometimes be as bad as not using any product at all . Hair becomes weighed down, limp & over processed. The key to adding volume and texture without relying on product is creating different shapes in the hair . It stops the hair barrelling into itself & creates dimension."
How To Do The Pinch Hair Hack?
View this post on Instagram
- Pinch hair hack can be done while styling your hair.
- While styling your hair, part your hair from the center. When using the hair spray, pinch the two sections of your hair together and then spray.
- This can be followed not just on the front part of your hair but also at the back to make your hair look voluminous.
Benefits Of Doing The Hair Pinch Hack
- When you pinch your hair together and use hair spray, you add an extra lift to your hair.
- You don't need any fancy hair styling tools to this hack, just a hair spray which we commonly use in our hair styling routine.
- It is a great hack to refresh your hair if they have started to look sticky and oily after the wash. (tips for oily hair)
- The hack gives an illusion of thicker, lifted hair.
This hair pinching hack is going viral on social media for all the right reasons. It is easy peasy to do and doesn't really require a lot of time and effort.
Other than the pinch hair hack, you can also try some of the following hacks to get thick hair.
Part Your Hair Right
How do you normally part your hair? In the center or on the left? Start to part your hair on the opposite side or in another way. It is a super easy hack. All you need to do is flip your hair to the opposite direction. It will instantly make your hair look voluminous.
Back Comb Your Hair
Back combing using a teasing brush can make your hair look fuller. Tease yur roots and then comb over for a thicker look. Use a hairspray to set.
Blow Dry Upside Down
When blow drying your hair, always flip your hair upside down when wet and then blow dry. This will help create volume in your hair.
Will you try these hair hacks? If you do, don't forget to share your experience with us on our Facebook page. For more such stories, stay tuned!