Getting flawless skin in 2021 is not so difficult, from medical aids to surgical options to expensive products, there are endless things that you can do to your skin. But you know what? There could be a few drawbacks that these things are associated with. For one, these procedures and products are very costly, and secondly, most of the products that you apply for work only on the outer layer of the skin and are not long-lasting.
That is why the best skin care solutions are with mother nature. The ingredients that are found in our kitchens might not bring that flawless glow instantly, but they gradually work on making your skin flawless inside out. One such amazing ingredient is black seeds, black seeds are very good for the skin, and here are some DIY black seeds face masks to try.
DIY Black Seeds Face Masks
Black Seeds Face Mask For Normal Skin
This is a basic face mask that you can prepare with black seeds. This mask can work wonders for your skin as it will brighten your face, even out the skin tone and moisturise the skin from the cellular level.
Here’s all that you need
- 1 Tablespoon Raw Milk
- I Tablespoon Black Seeds
- To make this mask, start by grinding the black seeds in a grinder and make a fine powder out of it.
- After doing that, just add 1 tablespoon of black seeds powder with 1 tablespoon of milk(adding milk to your bath).
- Mix them nicely and apply the paste over your skin.
- Then leave it on for 15 minutes and rinse with cold water.
Black Seeds Face Mask For Dry Skin
If you have dry skin, this mask is going to help you big time! Here is how you can make it:
- 1 Teaspoon Blacks Seeds
- 1 Teaspoon Gram Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Honey
- Milk Cream
- 1 Teaspoon Rose Water
- Powder the black seeds in a grinder and then add the rest of the ingredients one by one.
- After doing that, make a fine paste and apply it to your skin.
- Keep it for 20 minutes and then rinse with cold water.
- Your skin will feel hydrated and moisturised more than ever.
Black Seeds Face Mask For Oily Skin
Dealing with oily skin in summers can be very difficult the acne, the extra oils make you feel even more uneasy during the summertime.
- 1 Teaspoon Coffee
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon Power
- 1 Fresh Lemon Juice
- Rose Water
- 1 Teaspoon Black Seeds
- Powder the black seeds and then add the cinnamon and coffee powder(beauty benefits of coffee) to this mixture.
- After that, add lemon juice and rose to make a thick paste.
- Apply the paste all over your face and massage for five minutes.
- Let the paste dry and then wash it off with warm water.
Benefits Of Using Black Seeds Face Masks
- It helps in reducing acne, pimples, and blackheads.
- Evens out the skin tone and purifies the skin from within.
- Makes the skin healthy by nourishing and moisturising it.
- Exfoliate the dead skin and opens the clogged pores.
- Improve blood circulation and give your face a young glow.
If you liked reading this article then stay tuned to Her Zindagi for more.