Dragon fruit is one of the most exotic fruits that can help you achieve a flawless radiance on your skin. This amazing fruit is enriched with various nutrients and micronutrients including antioxidants and flavonoids. And not only is it great for your health but it has magical effects on the skin too. From making your skin look super radiant to reducing signs of ageing and making it look more healthful, dragon fruit can do it all.
This fruit can be used for fighting the skin problem topically, in form of a mask, or can also be consumed regularly for that inner glow. But the topical application of this fruit is surely better when talking about the facial skin, as it directly works on the layers and eliminates the harmful toxins present. So, if you too have been worried regarding your skin’s dullness and lost life, then dragon fruit face masks will definitely help you out.
DIY Dragon Fruit Face Masks
- For this face mask, all you need to do is grind a dragon fruit into a fine paste and refrigerate it for some time.
- Take it out and apply the paste over your face covering your hyperpigmented areas nicely. Massage the face mask in a circular motion on the skin and then leave it on for about 20 minutes.
- After the mask starts thickening, just take some lukewarm water and massage to remove the mask.
- If the mask still remains, wash your face thoroughly with warm water and towel dry.
- Moisturize the face with facial oil and you’re done!
Dragon Fruit Face Mask For Dry Skin
One needs to be very careful while dealing with dry skin. Chemical products can really harm your skin, doing it absolutely no good. But on the other hand, natural products such as dragon fruit(benefits of dragon fruit for skin) may help you give your skin a more supple and smooth texture easily. To make a dragon fruit face mask for dry skin you will need:
- Rose Water
- Gram Flour
- Raw Milk
- Dragon Fruit
- Take the dragon fruit and grind it into a paste in the blender. Then add gram flour according to the quantity of the pulp and make a thick mixture.
- Next, add raw milk and rose water to make the paste flowy in consistency.
- After that is done, apply this face mask with your fingers over your face and leave it on for 20 minutes. Close your eyes and feel the ingredients working their magic on your skin.
- After 20 minutes, rinse your face with cold water and your skin will feel super soft and nourished.
Dragon Fruit Face Mask For Oily Skin
Dragon fruit face masks can also remove the excess oils present on your skin, reducing all the other problems that happen as a result of the extra oil secretion and sebum. To make a dragon fruit face mask for oily skin you need:
- Lemon Juice
- Dragon Fruit
- Puree the dragon fruit and then add lime juice, 1 teaspoon turmeric and 2 teaspoons of cinnamon(cinnamon face masks) powder to it. Mix it all well and finally stir in a little bit of rose water.
- Blend the paste into a fine and flowy consistency and then refrigerate for 30 minutes before application.
- Then apply the face mask massaging nicely over the entire face and let it stand on the skin for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash your face with normal water and towel dry. And there you go!
Don't miss: Sandalwood Face Masks: Some Benefits And Recipes
If you liked reading this article then stay tuned to Her Zindagi.
(Image Courtesy: ytimg.com, nykaa.com, chowhound3.com)