Bipasha Basu is indulging in a lot of self-care during this lockdown and has been sharing it all with her followers. Bipasha likes to take the natural route for her skin and she has been pampering her skin with the goodness of a lot of natural skin care products this season. She shared another beauty DIY on her social media and this one is Bipasha's go-to beauty mask. Scroll down for its easy recipe.
Bipasha Basu's 3 Ingredient Face Pack
You Will Need:
- Chickpea Flour
- Hibiscus Powder
- Aloe Vera
Take equal quantities of chickpea flour, hibiscus powder, and mix in a bowl. Scrape fresh aloe vera gel from the plant and add it to the bowl. Mix all the ingredients well. Add a few drops of water to make a paste.
Apply the face pack all over the face and neck. Keep till it dries naturally. Wash with water. You can follow with your regular moisturiser.
Benefits Of Using This Face Pack
Bipasha Basu's natural face pack for beautiful skin uses 3 organic ingredients that have no side effects on the skin. All these ingredients have some amazing benefits for your skin health and you must make them a part of your beauty routine. Read on to know.
Also known as gram flour or besan, chickpea flour is a common ingredient in Indian kitchens. We use it for different preparations and when it comes to beauty, it has been a part of our routines for ages. However, if you haven't yet made it besan a part of your beauty closet then you must. Why?
- Chickpea flour helps in removing tan from your skin.
- Gram flour lightens the colour of your skin and helps in brightening it up.
- Chickpea flour is great for oily skin, it controls excess oil and gives you glowing skin.
- Using chickpea flour on your face helps in fighting pimples and acne.
- Besan has exfoliating properties that remove dead layers from your skin.
- Hibiscus is an amazing skin moisturiser. It has high mucilage content that retains moisture in the skin and gives you a youthful glow.
- Hibiscus helps in reducing the appearance of ageing spots. Using hibiscus on skin regularly gives you young and tight skin.
- It has natural acids that purify your skin. By removing the dead skin, hibiscus controls acne breakout.
- Hibiscus is rich in antioxidants that protect your skin from free radical damage. This further prevents your skin from premature ageing.
- It also has astringent properties which help in reducing the appearance of large skin pores.
- If you have sensitive skin then hibiscus powder is a must for your beauty closet. It has anti-inflammatory properties that soothe your skin and prevent any issue.
- The exfoliating properties of the plant help in increasing cell turnover in the skin which further gives you an even skin tone.
- Tired of your dull-looking skin? Hibiscus has natural moisture-rich qualities that keep your skin soft and hydrated all day long.
Aloe vera is one of the best things you can use on your skin. It is extensively used in the preparation of skincare products for its amazing skin benefits.
- Aloe vera's moisturising properties make it a must-have. It makes your skin soft and smooth for long.
- Aloe vera has antioxidants that are great for your skin. It prevents skin ageing.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties which fight acne-causing bacteria on the skin.
Do try this homemade face pack for beautiful and glowing skin. For more such beauty DIYs, stay tuned!