Coconut milk is known for its many benefits. It is not only great for our health but is also super healthy for our skin and is used in a lot of beauty remedies too. So, if you are planning to include this amazing ingredient in your diet then here are a few interesting and unique recipes that are super delicious and are prepared with coconut milk.
- 4 Ears Corn, Kernels Cut From Cob,
- 1 Cup “Lite” Coconut Milk,
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt,
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Fresh Cilantro,
- 1 Tablespoon Lime Juice,
- 1/4 Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper
- Take a saucepan and combine corn kernels, coconut milk, and salt in it.
- Boil them all on a medium flame and then lower the flame to maintain an active simmer.
- Cook the ingredients well and keep stirring occasionally.
- Once the entire coconut milk has evaporated, which will probably take around 15 minutes.
- Then stir in fresh cilantro, lime juice, and red pepper, and give it a final stir before you’re done!
Sweet Potato And Coconut Soup
- Sweet Potato
- Red Onion
- Garlic Cloves
- Coconut Milk
- Start by cooking the red onions in canola oil, in a large pan over medium flame.
- Now add the cubed sweet potato, thyme, and salt and mix everything well, and over a high flame, roast everything nicely.
- Now soak the sweet potatoes in water and cover with a lid. Let this simmer until the potatoes turn soft.
- After 15 minutes, add the coconut milk and switch off the gas. Let the mixture cool down and now take a hand blender and gradually mix everything.
- Finally, sprinkle some cilantro and enjoy the soup!
- 3 Cups Coconut Milk
- 2 Cups Granulated Sugar
- 24 Egg Yolks
- 2 Cups All-purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 Cups Ghee
- Almond Slivers
- Mix sugar and coconut milk and stir with a spoon until the sugar dissolves.
- Now take all the eggs in a bowl and mix until they become creamy.
- Then combine the contents of both bowls and keep adding flour, little at a time while stirring it simultaneously to avoid the formation of lumps.
- Next preheat the broiler and take a dish to grease it with ghee. Place it in the broiler and once the ghee has melted, pour some of the batter prepared into the baking dish, about 1/4 inch of the baking dish.
- Heat in the broiler and once the top layer turns golden, take it out and add another layer of ghee and the batter, cook in the broiler again and repeat until all the batter is used up.
- Finally, cover the top layer of the bebinca with ghee and serve with almond slivers!
So, try these recipes and let us know which one of these you liked the most. If you liked reading this story then stay tuned to Her Zindagi for more.