There are many useful kitchen ingredients that we end up discarding. Those can be used in various ways, from boosting your health to enhancing the quality of your skin. One such ingredient is tamarind seeds. After using tamarind fruit pulp, most people throw its seeds in the dustbin.
Stop, because the seeds are packed with components that will assist in providing you with youthful skin. All you need to do is soak the seeds in water overnight and grind them in the mixer grinder the next morning. Here are a few face mask recipes you can use to fight common skin problems.
Face Pack To Remove Acne Marks
No one wants their skin to have dark spots. While it is ok to have them, you can also try this remedy to get rid of them if they have been bothering you.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon tamarind seed paste
- Take a mixing bowl, add 1 teaspoon of tamarind seed paste.
- To make the paste soak ½ bowl seeds overnight. The next morning, grind them in a mixer grinder.
- Add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice to the bowl.
- Give both a good mix and apply on the face.
- Leave for 10 minutes and wash with normal water.
- Try this twice a week.
Face Pack To Remove Dead Skin Cells
A layer of dead skin cells can take away your skin’s natural glow, making you look dull. To remove the layer of dead skin cells, try this remedy.
- ¼ teaspoon of sea salt
- ½ teaspoon of tamarind seed paste
- 1 tablespoon curd
- In a bowl, add sea salt, curd and tamarind seed paste.
- Mix well using a spoon.
- Once the mixture is prepared, apply it on your face evenly.
- Leave for 15 minutes and then wash your wash.
- Apply a hydrating moisturiser if your skin feels dry.
- Use this remedy once a week.
Face Pack To Remove Tanning
Hot summer days are just around the corner. The sun UV rays may damage your skin and lead to tanning. Use this simple home remedy to get rid of that.
- A pinch of turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon of tamarind seed paste
- 1 tablespoon of rose water
- Take a mixing bowl and add all your ingredients to it.
- Using a spoon, mix everything to make a paste.
- Apply that on your face and scrub for about a minute or so gently.
- Leave the pack on your face for 5 minutes.
- Wash it off with normal water.
- Use this once a week for the best results.
Face Pack For Glowing Skin
If your skin is dull and you want to bring back its natural glow, this tamarind seed face pack can help. Here’s how you can make gram flour and tamarind seed face pack.
- ¼ teaspoons of tamarind seed paste
- ½ tablespoon besan (besan skin benefits)
- 2-3 drops of lemon juice
- Take a bowl, add besan, lemon juice and tamarind seed paste.
- Mix all together forming a thick paste.
- Use the same to scrub your face.
- Then leave it for 7-8 minutes.
- Wash it off using normal water.
- Use this thrice a week for best results.
Face Pack To Remove Blackheads & Dead Skin Cells
If you have blackheads and dead skin cells making your skin look dull, you want to use something like this face pack, which will gently remove them by also giving you a glow.
- 1 tablespoon tomato (tomato seeds benefits) pulp
- ½ teaspoon tamarind seed paste
- Mix both the ingredients in a bowl to make a mixture.
- Using a brush or spoon, apply it on your face.
- Leave for about 10 minutes.
- Wash it off with normal water.
- Use this once a week.
Do let us know which of these home remedies worked for you by commenting on our Facebook page. Stay tuned to HerZindagi for more such stories.