Saggy skin makes you look dull and old. There can be numerous reasons behind your skin looking that way, unhealthy lifestyle, eating habits or poor skincare are some common ones. To tighten your skin, you need to try some natural, effective remedies.
Flaxseeds or alsi are packed with omega 3 fatty acids which are great for your skin. These seeds also have antioxidants and phytochemicals which prevent your skin from premature ageing. Overall, flaxseeds are great for your skin.
Now that you are at home and have all the time to take care of your skin why not try this easy and useful DIY? Here we bring you an easy recipe for making flaxseed gel at home. This gel can be prepared using just 2 ingredients and the results are magic!
Homemade Flaxseeds Gel
2 cup water
1/2 cup flaxseeds
- To make flaxseed gel, take a pan and add water and seeds to it.
- Bring to boil on medium flame.
- Make sure you keep stirring the ingredients.
- You will find the water turning into a gel.
- Turn off flame and strain the gel using a strainer.
- Let it cool and transfer to a container.
- You can store this gel in your refrigerator for a month.
- To add fragrance to this oil, you can add any essential oil to it.
How To Use?
This gel can be used on your skin as a moisturiser. After washing your face with water, pat dry. Next, take some gel and apply all over the face and neck. Keep it for 10 to 20 minutes. Wash off with cold water.
Benefits Of Using Flaxseeds Gel
- Every woman wishes for that tight and youthful skin. This flaxseed gel helps you tighten your skin.
- This gel will give your skin a new life by making it glow.
- It is a great skin gel for women with dry skin as it moisturises your skin. It has omega 3 fatty acids which are great for dry skin. Flaxseeds have properties that prevent your skin from drying.
- Flaxseeds work as an exfoliant for your skin and clear all the dead skin from your face, giving it a beautiful glow!
- Using this gel will give your face a healthy skin tone. If your skin has started to look dull and uneven then this is the face gel you should use.
- Flaxseeds gel works like you anti ageing gel, it prevents the appearance of ageing signs like wrinkles, fine lines among others. It makes your skin look young and beautiful.
- This gel can also be used to remove dark spots from your face. You can add some honey to the gel to treat this skin problem.
- This gel is also useful in treating pimples and acne.
- The antioxidants present in the flaxseeds help in preventing your skin from damage from harmful sun rays and polluted air.
Though this skin tightening gel can be prepared using just flaxseeds and water, make sure you do a patch test before applying it to your face. For more such beauty related stories, stay tuned!