Not all of us are blessed with healthy and beautiful hair. Many of us suffer from so many hair problems like dandruff, hair fall, hair loss, itching, split ends among others. To treat all these problems, we keep looking for the right products for our hair. While some of them work, many fail to solve any of our hair problems.
We all wish for long and thick hair but how to achieve them? Most hair care products are packed with chemicals that harm our hair in the long run. If you have been looking for natural remedies for your hair then try flaxseeds.
Flaxseed or alsi is great for your hair. Packed with omega-3, vitamin B1 and dietary fiber, flaxseeds keep all your hair problems at bay and give you the healthy and beautiful hair you always wished for. Read on to know how flaxseeds can help you in hair growth.
- Flaxseeds are rich in vitamin E which is essential for hair growth. It has antioxidant properties which protect your scalp and hair from damage.
- By balancing the pH and oil production level, flaxseeds help in hair growth.
- Rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, flaxseeds are great for your hair. They lead to new hair growth and make your hair health.
- Flaxseeds also work as a good conditioner for your hair. They keep your hair moisturised and keep all problems like split ends and dryness at bay.
How to use flaxseeds for hair growth?
The best way to make your hair enjoy the goodness of flaxseeds is by using flaxseed oil. Take some flaxseed oil and warm it. Apply on your hair and massage. Make sure you give some steam to your hair by using a hot towel. Keep for half an hour and wash with a mild shampoo. When flaxseed oil gets deep into your hair scalp, it helps your hair grow. Don't Miss: Flax seeds Are The SuperFood We All Are Looking For!
You should start consuming flaxseeds everyday to enjoy the benefits. Here is how you can add it to your diet:
- Take some raw flaxseeds and roast them on the pan. This will make it easy to chew.
- If you don't want to have flaxseeds raw then add them to your sandwiches and paranthas just like another spice.
- Soaked flaxseeds are also great for your health. Soak them in water in the night and have them the next morning.
- Make sure that you have flaxseeds with lots of water as they are sticky.
- Flaxseeds are a great snack. You can have them raw or you can sprinkle some over your salads, stir-fried veggies.
- You can make a fine powder of flaxseeds and then store it. Keep adding this powder to your soups, milk or cookies.
- Add flaxseeds to your bowl of yogurt. Top with your favourite foods and enjoy.
If you are allergic to flaxseeds, don't consume them. Others, start using this nutritious seed for your hair. For more such beauty stories, stay tuned!