Fine lines and large pores are the early signs of ageing skin and make people worry about their looks. While you cannot stop ageing, a few home remedies can help delay its signs. A recipe that tightens the pores can totally help in this scenario. Try this easy collagen boosting masks.
Carrots for Collagen
Carrots are rich in collagen. They have vitamin A, and antioxidant properties.
- 1 boiled carrot
- 2 tbsp honey
- ¼ cup plain yogurt
- Blend all the ingredients into a puree and spread them on your face. If you don't which honey to get then buy True Elements Unprocessed Raw Honey, 350gm, here for Rs 273, here.
- Leave it on for 10 to 15 mins and then rinse with a warm washcloth.
Kiwi Exfoliating Mask
Kiwi has vitamin C which is amazing for the production of collagen.
- 1 peeled and mashed kiwi
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- Combine kiwi and sugar and apply immediately to your face.
- Slowly scrub for 30 seconds and then rinse.
Pumpkin-Yogurt Collagen Facial
Pumpkin is one ingredient that makes for a wonderful face mask. It is super rich in collagen!
- ¼ cup honey
- A can of pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup plain curd
- ¼ ground almonds
- Olive oil
- Mix in all the ingredients and apply to your skin. You can buy Nutvilla California Almond / Badam Large Size (500gm) | 100% Natural Premium Californian Healthy Almond, for Rs 499, here.
- Take a hot bath but do not wash of the mask as the steam will work in on the mask with the enzymes doing their job.
- After 10 minutes you can rinse it off and apply your moisturiser.
Copper Face Mask
This is a mineral packed mask which is essential for healthy collagen production as it has most copper-rich foods.
- 2 tbps unsweetened cocoa powder
- Milk or cream
- Mix the milk or cream with the cocoa powder. Buy Hershey's Cocoa Powder, 225g, for Rs 152, here.
- Apply it to your face and leave for 15 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
Did you like this article ?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media channels is credible and expert verified, we recommend you consult a doctor or your dermatologist before trying a home remedy, quick hack or exercise regime. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at email@example.com