This Hariyali Teej 2019 is one big celebration we all keep looking forward to through the year. Teej is a three-day-long festival where women pray to Lord Shiva and Maa Parvati for a successful marriage. Women fast for the long life of their husbands. They break their fast after praying to the moon.
Why not celebrate this big day with some delicious sweets. If you are thinking about what to prepare for this Teej, then we have an option for you. Make your family enjoy delicious, hot Malpua this Teej. This is one Indian dessert that everyone loves. Here we have a really easy recipe that you can prepare this delicious recipe quickly:
What All Do You Need?
- 200 gm all purpose flour
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tsp powdered green cardamom
- 1 cup ghee
- 250 ml water
- 50 gm khoya
- 100 gm semolina
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 500 ml milk
- 250 gm sugar
- Dry fruits for garnishing
- In a pan, add sugar and water and cook. Add a few tsp of milk as well. Keep stirring. Once the syrup gets thick, remove from pan and keep aside.
- Now take a bowl and add all-purpose flour, khoya, semolina, fennel seeds and cardamom powder. Pour milk. Mix well. Don't Miss: These Thandai, Thandai Kulfi Recipes Are All You Need For A Fun Weekend!
- Make sure the consistency is not very thick. Keep your batter aside.
- Take a pan and pour your malpua batter. Cook on low flame till it gets golden brown.
- Put your malpua to the bowl of sugar syrup and let is soak in for around 10 minutes.
- Repeat for all malpuas.
- Transfer to a plate. Garnish with dry fruits like almonds and pistachios, enjoy your hot and delicious malpuas.