Summers are just around the corner and we all have already started craving for something cool. Especially, ice cream lovers like me can't wait to binge on our favourite ice creams. Well, if you have a thing for homemade ice creams then you have landed on the right page.
There is something very special about homemade ice creams, they turn out to be creamier and are so fun to make!
How To Make Strawberry Ice Cream?
- In a big bowl, add milk, cream, and chopped strawberries. Add sugar and using a blender, blend till smooth.
- If the mixture isn't too sweet, you can add some sugar as per your taste preference.
- Transfer this mixture to an icecream box or regular container.
- Cover the container or box and then place the freezer for a few hours till it sets properly.
- After the ice cream is completely set, take it out from the refrigerator and let it sit at the room tempertature for a few minutes.
- Scoop out ice cream and put it in the blender and whip till it gets smooth and doubles up in volume.
- Transfer back to the container and let it set again.
- When the ice cream is set, take out and serve. You can top it with fresh blueberries, chocolate sauce or choco chips as per your choice.
Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe Card
This creamy ice cream is just perfect to have as a post meal dessert. You can also make it in a large quantity to serve at a get-together.
- Total Time :
- 15 min
- Preparation Time :
- 5 min
- Cooking Time :
- 10 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Tanya Malik
- 1 Cup Milk
- 3/4 Cup Cream
- 1 Cup Chopped Strawberries
- Sugar If Required
- Step 1
- Whip cream, milk and strawberries. Blend till smooth. You can add sugar if required.
- Step 2
- Transfer mix to an ice cream box and let it set for some hours.
- Step 3
- After the ice cream is set, take out and transfer to a blender. Whip smooth.
- Step 4
- Pour the icecream back to the container and let it set again.
- Step 5
- Scoop out the ice cream and serve. Top with fresh fruits or sauce as per your choice.