If you are fond of preparing Chinese food at home, you know you need a long list of ingredients available all the time. Among all the others, green chilli sauce is commonly used for almost every preparation, be it regular noodles or ginger garlic curry.
Using homemade ingredients to your prepare your Chinese food can further add to its flavour. So, here we thought of bringing you a quick recipe to make green chilli sauce at home.
How To Make Green Chilli Sauce?
- Wash green chillies and keep them aside.
- In a pressure cooker, add green chillies, ginger, garlic and water.
- Pressure cook for 3 whistles on high heat.
- After 3 whistles, turn off flame and let the pressure release.
- Open the lid and take out all the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend the ingredients into a smooth paste.
- Add sugar and salt as per taste.
- Next add in vinegar and mix well.
- Seive the sauce.
- Transfer the sauce in a pan and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Sauce is ready! Transfer to a glass container. Refrigerate.
Green Chilli Sauce Recipe Card
Just a few ingredients required and this delicious and spicy green chilli sauce is ready!
- Total Time :
- 20 min
- Preparation Time :
- 5 min
- Cooking Time :
- 15 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Tanya Malik
- 500 Gram Green Chillies
- 2-3 Tsp Chopped Ginger
- 2-3 Tsp Chopped Garlic
- 1 Cup Water
- 1/4 Cup Vinegar
- Salt As Per Taste
- Sugar As Per Taste
- Step 1
- In a pressure cooker, add green chillies, garlic, ginger and water.
- Step 2
- Pressure cook for 3 whistles on high flame.
- Step 3
- Let the pressure release and open the lid.
- Step 4
- Add cooked ingredients to a blender to get a smooth paste.
- Step 5
- Take out in a glass container. Add vinegar, salt and sugar.
- Step 6
- Sieve the sauce and discard the leftover.
- Step 7
- In a pan, cook the sauce for 2-3 minutes.
- Step 8
- Homemade green chilli sauce is ready!