If you love adding spice to all your food items, we are sure you just can't do without some red chilli flakes. Red chilli flakes add just the perfect heat to any food and help us enhance the flavour in a jiffy.
Well, you can make that red chilli flakes seasoning at home too and add it to your different dishes as per your preferences.
How To Make Red Chilli Flakes Seasoning?
- Wash and dry red chillies.
- Remove the stems and dry roast the red chillies on a thick bottom pan over low flame.
- Once the red chillies are cool, put them in a grinder jar.
- Grind the dry chillies till you get coarse chilli flakes.
- If you don't have a grinder, you can also do it by hand.
- Place the red chillies in a plastic bag and crush them with a rolling pin.
- Once properly crushed, store red chilli flakes in a clean container.
- Use this seasoning over fries, pastas, salads.
Red Chilli Flakes Recipe Card
This homemade red chilli flakes seasoning can be stored for months.
- Total Time :
- 10 min
- Preparation Time :
- 5 min
- Cooking Time :
- 5 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Tanya Malik
- Dry Whole Red Chillies
- Step 1
- Remove the chilli stems.
- Step 2
- Dry roast chillies over a pan on low flame.
- Step 3
- Let the chillies cool.
- Step 4
- Put the chilies in a grinder jar and grind till you get coarse red chilli flakes.
- Step 5
- Store in a clean, air tight container.
- Step 6
- Use to season fries, salads, pizzas and more.
Did you like this article ?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media channels is credible and expert verified, we recommend you consult a doctor or your dermatologist before trying a home remedy, quick hack or exercise regime. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at email@example.com