Flaxseeds are getting very popular for their weight loss benefits. Other than the weight loss benefits, flax seeds are great for your overall health. They are high in soluble and insoluble fiber which is great for the overall functioning of your body. Read along to know some amazing benefits of eating flaxseeds:
- Eating flaxseeds helps you lose weight. They are loaded with good fats and fiber which control your hunger and make you feel full for longer. This prevents you from binging on junk food and adding to your calories.
- Flax seeds have insoluble fiber content which is beneficial for people suffering from diabetes. A lot of researches suggest that eating flaxseeds reduces the blood sugar levels.
- Flax seeds have ALA fats and these fats are helpful in improving the health of your hair.
- Because of the rich fiber content of flax seeds, they are a great food to bring down the cholesterol level of your body.
- Flaxseeds also help in promoting digestive health. They prevent any digestion problems like constipation or indigestion.
While a lot of people consume it raw, many add it to shakes and sandwiches. One great way of consuming it is in the form of ladoos. We have a really easy recipe for preparing flaxseed ladoos at home. Here is an easy recipe.
- Flaxseeds - 2 cup
- Wheat flour – 2 cup
- Semolina -1 cup
- Besan – 1 cup
- Ghee-1/2 kg
- Powdered Sugar - 2 cups
- Dry grated coconut – 1 cup
- Walnuts -4 table Spoon
- Dry ginger – 1 tablespoon
- Gum – 4 tablespoons
- Almond-4 tablespoon
- Cashews – 4 tablespoons
- Raisins – 3 tablespoons
- Cardamom – 7 to 8
In a pan, roast flaxseeds with some ghee. Keep roasting it for 5 to 7 minutes and then take it out on a plate. Let it cool down. In a grinder, add almonds, cashews, coconut, gum, and walnut. Grind well. Add flaxseeds to the grinder. Next, take a kadhai and add 1 tablespoon of ghee to it. Add semolina and cardamom. Roast till it turns a little golden brown. Add besan and roast. Next add wheat flour and roast again. Take this roasted flour mix in a bowl. Add all the ingredients in a big bowl and mix. Take equal portions and make small ladoos. Store in an airtight container.
The best time to eat these delicious and healthy ladoos is in the morning with a glass of milk.
Did you like this article ?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media channels is credible and expert verified, we recommend you consult a doctor or your dermatologist before trying a home remedy, quick hack or exercise regime. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at email@example.com