Diwali is just around the corner and we are sure you are currently hunting for some easy snack recipes for your get-together at home. We thought of bringing you an easy, crispy snack recipe which your guests will surely enjoy at the party. These palak cutlets are crispy and tasty, just the perfect appetiser for any party.
How To Make Palak Cutlet?
- In a kadhai, add some oil, ginger paste, chillies and palak.
- Suate till the palak shrinks.
- Once cool, blend into a smooth paste.
- Add palak paste in a big bowl.
- Next add potato, paneer and bread crumbs to it.
- Sprinkle all the spices as per taste - salt, aamchur powder, cumin powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder and combine.
- Turn all the ingredients into a dough.
- If the dough is sticky, add some bread crumbs to it.
- Prepare maida paste. Mix 1 tbsp maida, some chilli flakes, salt, corn flour and water. Mix well.
- Prepare small cutlets from the palak mixture and dip in the maida paste.
- Roll in breadcrumbs and deep fry in hot oil.
- Cook till golden and crisp.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup or mint chutney.
Palak Cutlets Recipe Card
Just a few ingredients required and these tasty cutlets are ready!
- Total Time :
- 30 min
- Preparation Time :
- 10 min
- Cooking Time :
- 20 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Tanya Malik
- 1 Bunch Palak Or Spinach
- 1/2 Cup Grated Paneer
- 2 Cup Boiled Potatoes
- 1 Cup Bread Crumbs
- Oil As Required
- Green Chillies
- 1 Tsp Ginger Paste
- Coriander Powder
- Aamchur Powder
- Red Chilli Powder
- Cumin Powder
- 2 Tbsp Corn Flour
- 1 Tbsp Maida
- Chilli Flakes
- Water As Required
- Step 1
- In a kadhai, add oil, chillies, garlic paste and palak.
- Step 2
- Once palak shrinks, blend into a smooth paste.
- Step 3
- Add palak paste, boiled potatoes, paneer and 1/2 cup bread crumbs to a bowl.
- Step 4
- Sprinkle all the spices as per taste.
- Step 5
- Combine all ingredients well to make a dough.
- Step 6
- Prepare maida paste - add corn flour, maida, red chilli flakes, salt and water.
- Step 7
- Dip palak cutlets in maida paste and roll in bread crumbs.
- Step 8
- Deep fry in hot oil. Serve.
Did you like this article ?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media channels is credible and expert verified, we recommend you consult a doctor or your dermatologist before trying a home remedy, quick hack or exercise regime. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at email@example.com