Now that we are all at home due to the lockdown, we have again started to have those cravings. When we talk of cravings, we have to talk about the days when so many of us feel like having something loaded with chocolate. No? So, recently, I was craving something excessively sweet and chocolaty and the only option I had was that of having some Nutella but I wanted to try an interesting recipe with it.
I was also craving to drink something chilled so decided to make some Nutella cold coffee. To make a thick and creamy coffee, I used some special ingredients but believe me it turned out to be so good!
How To Make Nutella Cold Coffee?
1. Take any coffee powder of your choice and add 2 tsp of it to a glass.
2. Add Nutella to it.
3. Now add some water. It is better if you add warm water, about 2-3 tsp.
4. Using a coffee mixer or just a spoon, mix all the ingredients till you get a smooth paste.
5. Now add milkmaid or condensed milk to the glass. Mix again.
6. Add cold milk, about two cups to the glass, and mix well.
7. Top with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, or ice cream as per your choice. Enjoy!
Nutella Cold Coffee Recipe Card
This coffee is a true treat for coffee and Nutella lovers. Super easy to make and it just tastes delicious!
- Total Time :
- 10 min
- Preparation Time :
- 5 min
- Cooking Time :
- 5 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Tanya Malik
- 2 Tbsp Coffee
- 2 Tbsp Nutella
- Water As Required
- 1/4 Cup Condensed Milk
- 2 Cups Milk
- Whipped Cream (Optional)
- Nutella (Optional)
- Chocolate Syrup (Optional)
- Step 1
- Begin with adding coffee powder to a glass. Top with 2 tbsp of nutella.
- Step 2
- Add some warm water and condensed milk and stir.
- Step 3
- Pour in the milk and stir.
- Step 4
- Top with whipped cream, nutella or a scoop of vanilla ice cream or enjoy it as is.