Festive season is here and it is time to celebrate with our loved ones! Celebrations are incomplete without some delicious mithaai. Ladoo, barfi, halwa, kheer, name the sweet and you get to enjoy it all during the festive season.
Diwali is just next week and you must have all started prepping up for the celebrations. If you are confused what to buy for your loved ones for Diwali, we have a suggestion for you.
There is nothing better than gifting something homemade to your family and friends. We have an easy motichoor ladoo recipe for you.
Prepare these delicious ladoos with this easy recipe and gift them to your loved ones this festive season. These delicious ladoos will make your celebrations sweeter!
Motichoor Ladoo Recipe Card
The perfect gift for your loved ones this Diwali.
- Total Time :
- 45 min
- Preparation Time :
- 15 min
- Cooking Time :
- 30 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Tanya Malik
- 2 cup gram flour (besan)
- 4 cup water
- 1 tsp green cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon edible food color
- 1/2 litre milk
- 3 cup ghee
- 1 pinch baking soda
- 3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk (additional)
- 4 cup water
- Step 1
- In a pan, add sugar in water and boil to make sugar syrup.
- Step 2
- When the sugar gets dissolved and turns into a syrup like consistency, add milk and stir for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Step 3
- Next add cardamom powder and food colour.
- Step 4
- In a bowl. add besan and milk. Mix till smooth. Now add baking soda and mix again.
- Step 5
- Now it is time to make boondis, take a perforated ladle. In a pan, add ghee and using the ladle, make boondis.
- Step 6
- As the boondis turn golden, take off flame. Add these to the sugar syrup and mix.
- Step 7
- As the mixture cools, it is time to make ladoos. You can garnish ladoos with dry fruits of your choice.
- Step 8
- Set in boxes and gift your loved ones!