Homemade snacks are incomplete without the right dressings and dips. Agree? That's one reason why our dishes don't really taste like the food we have at our favourite cafes and restaurants. So, this time, we thought of bringing you an easy recipe which can be used both as a dip and dressing to round off your delicious snacks, right from fries to burgers and sandwiches.
This mint mayonnaise adds great freshness to any dish and enhances the overall flavour.
How To Make Mint Mayonnaise?
- In a big bowl, crack all the eggs and using a beater or whisk, beat the egg until fluffy.
- Wash coriander and mint leaves and chop.
- In a blender add washed coriander and mint leaves, green chillies, ginger and blend to make a fine paste. Add some water if required.
- Next add sugar and salt as per taste and mix well.
- Add the beaten eggs to the blender jar slowly.
- Next add olive oil, lemon juice and black pepper powder. Blend all the ingredients well.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add all the ingredients and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Keep stirring the mix in between.
- Take out of the microwave and let it cool at room temperature.
- Transfer to an air tight container, mint mayonnaise is ready.
Mint Mayonnaise Recipe Card
This homemade mint mayonnaise will add great flavour to your snacks.
- Total Time :
- 20 min
- Preparation Time :
- 5 min
- Cooking Time :
- 15 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Tanya Malik
- 2 Cup Mint Leaves
- 4 Eggs
- 2-3 Green Chillies
- Coriander Leaves
- Olive Oil As Required
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 2-4 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- Salt As Per Taste
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Inch Ginger
- Step 1
- In a bowl, break eggs and beat till fluffy.
- Step 2
- Add coriander, mint leaves, ginger, green chillies and blend into a smooth paste.
- Step 3
- Add sugar and salt as per your taste.
- Step 4
- Next add in the creamy egg mix to the blender slowly.
- Step 5
- Add in olive oil, lemon juice and black pepper powder. Blend.
- Step 6
- Microwave for 5 minutes and take out.
- Step 7
- Let it cool and transfer to a glass container. Mint mayonnaise is ready. Enjoy with homemade snacks.