Summers are here and this is the time to relish frozen bars. Nothing like making ice cream bars at home to beat the hot summers.
When it comes to ice cream bars, we all have a favourite in common. Mango bar! Who doesn't love mangoes? We have all had the mango bar during our childhood and so many of us crave it even now.
Treat yourself and your family with a refreshing and juicy mango bar, try this easy recipe.
How To Make Mango Bar?
- Peel a mango and cut it into cubes. Put in a blender till you get a pulpy consistency.
- Add sugar as per taste, milk, milk powder and heavy cream. Blend well.
- Make sure that the sugar has completely dissolved.
- Transfer the paste in popsicle moulds and place in the freezer. If you don't have a popsicle mould, you can transfer it to an airtight container.
- Allow it to freeze for a couple of hours.
- Once the ice cream is set, take it out of the popsicle mould or cut it into rectangular bars. Enjoy!
Mango Bar Recipe Card
This homemade mango bar is so much better than the processed ice creams you get from the market.
- Total Time :
- 180 min
- Preparation Time :
- 10 min
- Cooking Time :
- 170 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Tanya Malik
- 1-2 Mangoes
- Sugar As Per Taste
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 Cup Milk
- 100 Grams Milk Powder
- Step 1
- Peel mangoes and cut into cubes. Blend to get the pulp.
- Step 2
- Add sugar, heavy cream, milk and milk powder to the blender.
- Step 3
- Blend till sugar melts completely.
- Step 4
- Transfer to popsicle mould or an air tight container after you get a smooth consistency.
- Step 5
- Let the bar freeze for a few hours.
- Step 6
- Take the popsicle out or use a knife to cut out bars from the container. Enjoy!