Kids are always craving for something chocolaty. If their favourite bakery has still not reopened then it is time you treat them with some delicious cakesicles. This one is an easy recipe and we are sure your kids will love it. You can prepare everything from scratch at home with this easy guide. It is also a great gifting option for your loved ones. Let's quickly dig into the recipe.
Chocolate Cakesicles Recipe Card
These chocolaty and gooey cakesicles can be enjoyed anytime and they are super easy to make!
- Total Time :
- 80 min
- Preparation Time :
- 10 min
- Cooking Time :
- 70 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Tanya Malik
- 50 Gram Butter
- 180 Gram Condensed Milk
- 50 Gram Powdered Sugar
- 200 Grams Maida Or Refined Flour
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 200 Ml Milk
- Chocolate Chips Or Sprinklers For Garnish
- Step 1
- In a bowl, add butter and beat well.
- Step 2
- Next, add condensed milk to it and mix it again till it turns fluffy.
- Step 3
- Sieve powdered sugar to the bowl and combine all the ingredients well.
- Step 4
- Now sieve maida, baking soda, baking powder. Mix well.
- Step 5
- Add milk to the mix slowly and combine.
- Step 6
- Pour the batter in popsicle moulds. Insert ice-cream sticks. If you don't have moulds then you can pour in a tin. (when baked, take out and cut into cakesicles)
- Step 7
- Bake at 160 degree Celsius for 20 minutes.
- Step 8
- In a bowl, pour the melted chocolate and dip these cakesicles in them.
- Step 9
- On a tray, place these cake popsicles and freeze for an hour. You can garnish these in different ways, top with choco chips or sprinkles, anything you like.