We all know peanut butter is super healthy. It is a great source of protein. However, if you are bored having regular peanut butter then you can add a chocolaty twist to it with this recipe. Believe me, this one is just the perfect recipe who love chocolates. Just like regular peanut butter, this chocolate peanut butter can be used as a spread on your toasts, parathas.
How To Make Chocolate Peanut Butter?
- In a pan, add peanuts and roast till brown. The peanut skin will start to peel and that's when you need to take it off the flame.
- Cool the peanuts down and remove the skin completely. You can do this by rubbing peanuts in your palm.
- Now transfer the peanuts to a blender and grind to get a paste like consistency.
- Add powdered jaggery or sugar as per choice.
- Next, add cocoa powder and oil.
- Blend again. Add vanilla essence and keep blending till you get a smooth paste like consistency.
- Store this chocolate peanut butter in a glass jar.
- Use this spread for your toasts and parathas. Enjoy!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Recipe Card
This chocolate peanut butter can be made in a large quantity as it has a good shelf life.
- Total Time :
- 20 min
- Preparation Time :
- 5 min
- Cooking Time :
- 15 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Tanya Malik
- 1-2 Cups Whole Peanuts
- 3 Tbsp Honey/Sugar/Powdered Jaggery
- 1/2 Tsp Cooking Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- Step 1
- Dry roast peanuts in a pan till the skin starts to peel.
- Step 2
- Cool peanuts down and remove the skin.
- Step 3
- Add peanuts to a blender and grind.
- Step 4
- Add jaggery, sugar or honey as per preference.
- Step 5
- Next add in oil, cocoa powder and vanilla essence.
- Step 6
- Blend till you get a smooth, paste like consistency.
- Step 7
- Chocolate peanut butter is ready. Store in an air tight container and place at room temperate or in the refrigerator.