Have you recently stopped consuming gluten and miss having your bread toasts? Well, a lot of people these days are cutting off gluten from their diet and picking healthier alternatives. Did you hear of almond bread lately? Almond bread is believed to be one of the best alternatives for regular refined or whole wheat flour.
Almond bread isn't easily available in the market these days but you can make it at home using a few ingredients. It is super healthy and low on carbs.
How To Make Almond Bread?
- In a blender, add almonds and blend till you get a smooth paste.
- In a bowl, add almond paste, flax seeds powder, apple cider vinegar and almond milk. Mix well and keep aside.
- In another bowl, add almond flour, salt, baking powder and mix well.
- Add almond milk mix and some water to the flour and mix.
- Grease your baking dish with some oil and pour in the mixture.
- Place the baking dish in a pre-heated over, 200 degree celsius for 35 minutes.
- Take out of the oven or microwave and let it cool
- Cut into slices and store in the bread box.
- You can toast the bread slice and have it with butter, jam or as is.
Almond Bread Recipe Card
If you have recently turned to gluten free foods, this almond bread is a must-try!
- Total Time :
- 50 min
- Preparation Time :
- 5 min
- Cooking Time :
- 40 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Tanya Malik
- 2 Cups Almonds
- 1/2 Cup Almond Milk
- 4 Tbsp Flaxseeds
- 2 Tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- Step 1
- Blend almonds to make a paste.
- Step 2
- Add almonds paste, flax seeds, almond milk, apple cider vinegar and mix well.
- Step 3
- In a bowl, add almond flour, salt and baking powder. Mix well.
- Step 4
- Add almond milk mix to the flour and add some water to get a batter like consistency.
- Step 5
- Transfer to a greased baking tin.
- Step 6
- Bake in a microwave or oven at 200 degree celsius for 35 minutes.
- Step 7
- Slice and store. Enjoy!