Orange is a citrus fruit that is a powerhouse of vitamins and minerals and if you have been looking for ways to bring an instant shine on your face, then we have something for you. Orange has a really great impact on health, not only does it boost your immunity, but it also promotes other functions of the body, which is why it is always advised to munch on these tasty and juicy fruits.
But there is a different side to oranges that you might not know of. Oranges have stupendous benefits for our skin and they can help us get rid of a number of basic skin problems that we deal with every day. So, here is a simple way to make an orange face mask that will kick out all your skin problems instantly, take a look.
The Nutrition Profile Of Orange
- 61.6 calories
- 0.16 g of fat
- 237 milligrams of potassium
- 15.4 g of carbohydrate
- 12.2 g of sugar
- 1.23 g of protein
Other Nutrients include:
- Vitamin C
- Choline and zeaxanthin
How To Make An Orange Face Mask
- To make this amazing face mask, you will need orange peel powder, Multani mitti, Vitamin E capsules, aloe vera, rose water, and raw milk.
- So, start by mixing together orange peel powder and Multani mitti in a bowl, then add rose water to it.
- Mix the ingredients well and then add aloe vera gel, raw milk, and 4 vitamin E capsules.
- Then mix the ingredients nicely to leave no lumps in it and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
How To Use The Face Mask
- After refrigerating the mask for about 1-2 hours, take a little bit in a small bowl, and use a foundation brush or a cotton ball to apply it on to your face.
- Use your fingertips to massage the face in a circular motion and keep it on for 25 minutes.
- Then scrub off the mask once it dries out and wash it off with cold water.
- Use this mask twice a week for two-three months for extremely beautiful, fair, and spotless radiance on the face.
Benefits Of Using This Face Mask
- Orange is loaded with Vitamin C and that is why it has antioxidants that can fight the free radicals present in the skin, giving it a very healthy glow.
- Oranges are also enriched with citric acid and that helps in drying out pimples and preventing acne.
- Oranges also come with bleaching agents that help lighten your skin tone.
- This face mask is known to exfoliate your skin and remove the dead skin cells that make the skin dull.
- It moisturises the skin deeply.
- Oranges also help in slowing down the process of ageing and remove wrinkles and blemishes, provided that this face mask is used regularly.
- This face mask(how to make cocoa face mask) helps in absorbing extra oils from your face.
- Regular usage of this mask can also make your skin healthier and shrink the pores giving the skin a smoother and lustrous glow.
How The Other Ingredients Work
- Multani Mitti is a natural skin cleanser and it helps in removing all the dirt in the skin and fights acne and rashes.
- Rosewater helps cleanse your skin thoroughly and remove all the dust particles through deep pore cleansing. This also helps in toning the skin and keeping the moisture locked in the pores.
- Aloe Vera gel is another fantastic element in this face mask, from fighting sunburns to the deep hydration of the skin, aloe vera does it all.
- Vitamin E that is present in this mask, allows the antioxidants to perform the cleansing of the skin and fighting the free radicals that can make the skin look dull and unhealthy. Vitamin E works on spots and pigmentation and repairs damaged skin tissues to bring a luster to the face.
- Milk is a great moisturiser and it can whiten and brighten the skin on a cellular level. Plus, it retains the moisture and gives you a flawless skin(Get flawless skin with this face serum).
If you liked reading this article, then stay tuned to Her Zindagi for more such pieces.