HZ Tried & Tested: SixAm Glow Detailed Review
I have tried and tested the SixAm Glow range of skincare products for 28 days now. Now I have an honest review to share with you on it. So let us find out together how good these products are? And if they are worth investing in?
Looking high and low for a new summer time skincare routine? We bring you a detailed review on the latest K-beaty release in town. Presenting the brand spanking new range of SixAm Glow products. We take you through a detailed round of their line of cleansing, exfoliating, and masking routine featuring their Double Duty Cleanser, Alt Command Slay Exfoliator and the Go-To-Bed Sleeping Mask from their first ever signature range launched in the Indian market.
All About The Double Duty Cleanser
A double duty gel to foam makeup remover and cleanser that gently melts away dirt, oil, waterproof makeup, and sunscreen, leaving behind clean and soft skin.It contains oats to soothe skin, kiwi, and parsley to brighten the skin, and hyaluronic acid to hydrate and plump skin.
Ingredients and Claims:
- Oats: Nourishes and soothes dehydrated, irritated skin
- Hyaluronic Acid: The holy grail for hydration. Instantly provides hydration and helps retain moisture
- Parsley: A sebum regulator rich in vitamin C that helps soothe, even, and brighten dull skin
- Kiwi: Rich in antioxidants, including vitamin C, which helps protect skin from free radical damage while also hydrating and brightening skin
Price Point: ₹890/-
All About The Alt. Command. Slay Exfoliator
A triple-action exfoliator that chemically and physically buffs away unwanted dead skin cells with skin-polishing natural AHAs, sugar beads, and pumpkin extract to reveal visibly bright, even, and radiant skin.
Ingredients And Claims:
- Pumpkin Fruit Extract: An exfoliation accelerator, a powerful antioxidant, to hydrate skin for a brighter, more balanced complexion.
- Sea Salt: Provides effective physical exfoliation to polish skin, helping to rejuvenate and reveal brighter skin.
- Carrot Root Extract: A beta-carotene rich in antioxidants that help to reduce visible signs of aging.
- Squalane: A natural antioxidant that hydrates calms redness & reduces skin inflammation
Price Point: ₹990/-
All About The Go-To-Bed Sleeping Mask
A cushiony, leave-on gel-like sleeping mask that delivers intense hydration and antioxidants while you sleep with its Pillow Proof Technology and wake up to soft, glowing skin.
Ingredients And Claims:
- Blueberry Fruit Extract - A rich source of antioxidants & Vitamin C to boost collagen and for brighter glowing skin.
- Peach Fruit Extract - This powerhouse fruit extract contains vitamins, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids to help fade dark spots, reduce pigmentation, and keep skin firm and radiant.
- Hyaluronic Acid - A water binding agent to boost hydration levels at cellular levels by 1000x.
- PHA - A mild exfoliator to hydrate the skin, enhances cell regeneration.
Price Point: ₹990/-
All the three products including the cleanser, exfoliator, and sleeping mask come in study plastic-fibre containers that are sturdy and travel friendly. Top this with the fact that the packaging is cute AF.
I’ll be honest to the T with all the readers as I share my experience of using the products. Firstly, the SixAm Glow range of products are very aesthetically pleasing as far as packaging is concerned. It is just in-sync with how adorable and inviting you’ll expect any K-beauty products under the sun to be. But, being a self confessed beauty and skincare junkie, I put these products to test for a good 28 days and now have an opinion. While the packing was great, what didn’t work for me was the fact that the products cause breakouts. Now, I have oily, acne prone and sensitive skin and have to carefully pick my skincare products. But, after doing a whole night time routine only using these products for four weeks back to back, I came to the conclusion that while I loved the sleeping mask, which could be a close dupe for the Laneige Sleeping Mask, the cleanser and exfoliator didn’t work for me.
Don't Miss: HZ Tried & Tested: Deyga Rose Glow Kit Detailed Review
- Cute packaging
- Hydrating and nourishing sleeping mask
- You can do a quick day time or night time skincare routine using just these products.
- Caused breakouts on sensitive skin.
Don't Miss:HZ Tried & Tested: Love Earth Body Polish Kit Detailed Review
So, my honest verdict is that you can give the SixAm Glow range of products a go and see if it works for you. But, my advice would be that please do a patch test before you go all into doing a full scale skincare routine with them.