Some celebrities are blessed with flawless skin and Shefali Jariwala is one of them. While she was inside the Bigg Boss house, we used to really go green with envy seeing her spotless, glowing skin. Wondering what's the secret? When it comes to her skin, Shefali Jariwala likes to keep it all simple and organic. She keeps sharing a lot of easy DIYs from her beauty routine on her social media.
Recently, with an IGTV, Shefali Jariwala took us through her exfoliating routine. She shared the recipe of her homemade sugar scrub. She uses this once or twice a week to get rid of any dead skin cells and that's what makes her skin glow.
So, this is an easy DIY. If you wish for a flawless skin like her, try using this scrub. Exfoliate your skin with it to cleanse it off well.
DIY Sugar Scrub
- Face Oil
1. If you have normal skin, use normal, granulated sugar. Those with sensitive skin should use powdered sugar, suggested Shefali Jariwala.
2. In a bowl, add sugar, honey, and oil. She used Moroccan argan oil. She suggested one should use oil that comes with vitamin E as it is great for the skin. Vitamin E rich oils help in reducing the appearance of wrinkles, dark spots.
3. Start scrubbing your face using this sugar scrub. The sugar starts to melt slowly and exfoliates your skin.
4. After gently massaging the scrub on your face, keep it for a few minutes and then wash with normal water.
5. You can exfoliate your skin with this homemade scrub twice a week.
Benefits Of Using This Scrub
- Sugar is a natural humectant. It takes moisture from the environment and makes your skin soft and moisturised.
- Sugar works as an anti ageing ingredient. It increases cell regeneration and makes your skin look young and beautiful.
- Sugar is a great exfoliator, it cleanses your skin, balances it and makes it glow.
- Honey has antibacterial properties that keep skin problems like acne at bay.
- It is also packed with antioxidants that prevent premature ageing and make your skin look youthful.
- Honey moisturises and smoothens your skin, gives it a natural glow.
- Honey also clarifies your skin deeply, it unclogs your pores.
Vitamin E Oil
- Vitamin E oil moisturises your skin, prevents it from getting dry.
- Vitamin E makes your skin appear beautiful. It minimises the appearance of scars, wrinkles and fine lines.
- Vitamin E is beneficial for your skin, it soothes sunburns.
Exfoliating is important as the exposure to sunlight and polluted air damages our skin. To remove the dead and damaged skin cells, you need to exfoliate your skin on a regular basis. Sugar scrubs works for real on your skin as they break the dead skin cells and moisturise your skin. Sugar scrubs work for both normal and sensitive skin, they leave your skin soft and smooth.
Now that you know the secret to Shefali Jariwala's flawless skin, why not try making this easy sugar scrub at home?