Ladies, don’t you think we deserve pampering? So what if the people around us do not pamper us as much as we would like them to? We are going to be self-sufficient and give ourselves all the love and care because we deserve it!
In this article, we will be sharing with you the recipe for making lavender scrub by using Himalayan Pink Salt!
What Are Salt Scrubs
Salt and sugar scrubs have been gaining a lot of popularity these days. They are a natural way to get rid of dead skin cells and nourish the skin. Salt scrubs help in eliminating the toxins of the skin. They can be applied on hands and legs to brighten the skin and get rid of fresh tan or even the accumulated dirt!
Benefits Of Pink Salt Lavender Scrub
In order to find out what the benefits of this scrub are, let us tell you how each of the ingredients are great for the skin!
Himalayan Pink Salt
Image Credit: hips.hearstapps
- Himalayan pink salt possesses anti-inflammatory properties due to which they work well to soothe the skin and its breakouts.
- When it comes to retaining the moisture of the skin, these salts are great!
- It also works to soften the skin and can be used as a cleaner.
- Most importantly, it is a great exfoliator and keeps the skin rejuvenated at all times.
Lavender Essential Oil Benefits
Image Credit: encrypted-tbn0.gstatic
- Lavender essential oil is great for dry and itchy skin.
- It is also known for significantly reducing inflammation.
- Being full of antioxidants, lavender essential oil protects the skin from early signs of ageing.
- Apart from that, this oil is also great to heal minor wounds and scraps.
Don't Miss- How To Make Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub At Home
How To Make Himalayan Pink Salt Lavender Scrub
Image Credit: i.pinimg
- 1 Cup Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Lavender
- 5 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Vitamin E Oil
- 20 Drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 1 Glass Jar
- Take a mixing bowl and add the salt into the bowl.
- Now, add dry lavender leaves into the salt. We recommend you to finely grind the leaves before using them in this mix otherwise they may clog the drains when you use them while bathing.
- Mix these two dry ingredients well so they are well combined.
- Now, in a separate bowl mix all your oils.
- Add the oil into the bowl of dry mix and mix all the ingredients together.
- Now, transfer the mixture into a bowl and it is ready to be used!
Don't Miss- Try This Homemade Rose And Coconut Body Scrub
How To Use The Scrub
- It is very simple to use this scrub. All you have to do is take a spoonful of scrub and gently massage it on your body. This will improve blood circulation and rejuvenate your skin.
- After 10 minutes of scrubbing your body in gentle circular motions, rinse it off and say hello to moisturised and smooth skin!
- The best part about this is that it has an amazing fragrance, texture and is extremely useful. This is why it can be used for gifting purposes as well.
We hope you enjoyed reading this article! If you wish to read more such content, stay tuned to HerZindagi!