Beetroot is a powerhouse of nutrients such as Vitamin B 6, vitamin A and Vitamin D and not only does it improve the blood production in the body but it is also know for its benefits for skin and hair.
So, if you have been looking for appropriate options that can help you bring an unfading radiant glow on your face, then put an end to your search because we will tell you about a face serum that can help you achieve that desirable, spotless skin without doing much. All you have to do is prepare this easy beetroot face serum and use it regularly. Take a look at its easy recipe below.
How To Make The Beetroot Face Serum
- Start by grinding the beetroot and then mash the pulp to squeeze out the beetroot juice from it.
- Store the beetroot juice in a clean bowl.
- Next add rose water aloe vera gel, uncooked milk, and 2 -3 Vitamin E capsules.
- Mix the ingredients well and once you see a pulpy mixture being formed, stop and transfer the pulpy mixture into an airtight container for the preservation of the face serum.
- Refrigerate the serum and you can keep using it for about 10-15 days.
- Note: if you have acne-prone skin, you can also add a few drops of lemon juice in step 3.
How To Use The Face Serum
- After refrigerating the serum for about 24 hours, take out a little serum in a small bowl, and use a foundation brush or a cotton ball to apply the mixture onto your face.
- Use your fingertips to massage the face in a circular motion and keep on it until the mixture gets absorbed into your skin.
- Then leave it overnight(how to get an overnight glow on the skin) and wash your face with cold water in the morning.
- Use this serum daily for a beautiful, fair, and spotless radiance on the face.
Areas This Serum Works On
- This serum is known for its skin whitening properties.
- It can bring a bright glow to the skin through regular usage.
- It works well for dull skin, blemishes, and spots on the face.
- It reduces acne and keeps the face hydrated and healthy-looking.
- Introduces a healthy long-lasting shine on your face(homemade tips for a glow on skin).
How The Serum Works
- Beetroot helps in the overall upliftment of skin health by reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and by improving elasticity and slow down skin aging.
- Rosewater helps cleanse your skin thoroughly and remove all the dust particles through deep pore cleansing. This helps in toning the skin and keeping the moisture locked in the pores.
- Aloe Vera gel is another fantastic element in this serum from fighting sunburns to the deep hydration of the skin, aloe vera does it all.
- Vitamin E that is present in this serum, allows the antioxidants to perform the cleansing of the skin and fighting the free radicals that can make the skin look dull and unhealthy. Vitamin E works on spots and pigmentation and repairs damaged skin tissues to bring a luster on the face.
- Milk is a great moisturiser and it can help in the cell level whitening and brightening of the skin. Plus, it keeps the skin full of moisture and retains the glow.
- Lemon juice has Vitamin and acetic acid that fights the stubborn dirt and dust particles and expels them from the skin, providing you a natural glow and clear skin.
So, use this face serum for a marvellous transformation of your skin. If you liked reading this article, stay tuned to Her Zindagi for more articles like this.