Scarves are a wonderful addition to the wardrobes. They come with several cute and pretty patterns and can be used in a variety of ways. You can drape it around your neck, knot it around your bag, and do a lot more, and it will always give a fashionable and stylish look. There are n numbers of ways you can flaunt these accessories, one of which is to glam up your look with a beautiful hairdo using a scarf. By using a scarf, there are several ways you can style your hair in a cute and classy way. Take a look at these super cute and very hairstyles you can do yourself:
Step Before Styling Your Hair
For the perfect look, make sure your hair is frizz-free and neatly combed before going on to a hairstyle. To tame any frizz and add an extra boost of shine to your beautiful hair, wash it well and apply serum.
Simply take a few drops of your preferred serum, warm the serum between your hands for 5 seconds, and then apply it to your hair. Start at the ends and work your way up to the middle of your strands, spreading them out evenly. You can apply serum to wet or dry hair, but be careful not to overdo it because it will leave your hair oily and heavy. After that, comb your hair properly.
Now that your hair is prepared, let's dress them up with cute hairstyles:
1. Half-Up Scarf Roll Hairstyle
This is one of the most beautiful hairstyles you can get using a scarf. The hairstyle is gorgeous and makes for a perfect hairstyle for a romantic date. Wear this hairdo with a summer dress and you'll be ready to turn heads and leave an impression.
1. Begin by folding your scarf neatly to make a headband out of it.
2. After that, wrap it around your hair and tie it in the front with a knot.
Leaving it as it is can make for a chic and fabulous hairstyle. However, by following the steps below, you can make it even more stylish:
3. Gently tuck a part of your hair from the front section of your hair behind your scarf near your ear area.
4. Continue wrapping the scarf around your head until you reach the back of your head.
5. Repeat the exact same step on the opposite side of the head.
2. Side Scarf Braid Hairstyle
This is another adorable hairstyle which is perfect for a day out, a casual day, or any other fun occasion. This hairstyle is simple to do, comfortable to wear, and can instantly take any casual outfit a few notches higher.
1. Begin this hairdo by securing your hair neatly in a side ponytail.
2. After that, tie a scarf around your ponytail.
3. Then, separate your ponytail hair into three equal sections and blend the scarf into the first and third sections.
4. Make a regular braid with these three strands of hair, braiding the scarf along the way.
5. When the braid is ready, secure it with a rubber band.
6. Now, to make the braid fuller, slightly loosen a few sections of the braid.
7. Go ahead with drawing out some face framing tendrils around the face to complete the gorgeous look.
3. Dutch Braid Scarf Hairstyle
This is the perfect hairstyle for summers! It is not just a gorgeous hairstyle but also super convenient too. It keeps all of your hair out of your face without making you look overly put-together. Make this hairstyle for any occasion and flaunt it like a queen wherever you go.
1. Begin by tying a small section of hair into a ponytail at the top.
2. Now place the scarf under the ponytail.
3. After that, begin a three-strand braid with the first section as hair and the other two sections as the scarf.
4. As you braid, take a little section of hair from each side and add it to the braid every time you cross over.
5. Continue braiding like this until you see a pattern forming with the scarf.
6. Finish by wrapping a rubber band around the end.
7. Finally, tie the loose ends of the scarf to form a bow.
Make these cute hairstyles and flaunt your stylish looks everywhere you go. Tell us by commenting on our Facebook or Instagram page which hairstyle you liked the most among these summer hairstyles.
For more such stories, stay tuned to HerZindagi!
Did you like this article ?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media channels is credible and expert verified, we recommend you consult a doctor or your dermatologist before trying a home remedy, quick hack or exercise regime. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at email@example.com