From Rakhi to the long weekend, look glammed up without doing much but a nice hairstyle which does not even take that long. Look glammed up with a neat french braid, a sleek bun or a half knot bun which looks really good with whatever you are wearing! Here are a few looks suggested by Samay Dutta, Director of Noir luxury blow bar.
How To Do
- Before braiding, brush your hair to smooth out any knots or tangles.
- Gather hair at top of the head and divide into three sections.
- Cross the sections.
- Add hair to the section.
- Add hair to the section on the other side
- Repeat adding hair and crossing sections
- Secure the braid at the end with a band
How To Do
- Damp your hair using the spray bottle.
- Pull your hair back using the bristle brush.
- Smooth the disarrayed hair.
- Put a small amount of gel into your hand
- Make the bun.
- Wrap your hair net around the bun.
- Add more gel to your hair or spray with hairspray.
Half Done Bun
How To Do
- Section out approximately 1/3 of the front of your hair. But start from the front and till the crown of the head.
- Once your mini ponytail is on the top of your head for your top knot bun, secure it with a hair tie.
- Backcomb the ponytail which gives volume and then use a texture spray.
- After your ponytail is made, wrap all the hair from the pony in a clockwise direction around the tie.
- Lock your bun with some bobby pins but place those pins at the top and bottom of your bun.
- Finish with lightweight, humidity-resistant hairspray as it will keep your hair smooth, shiny and frizz-free.
Did you like this article ?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media channels is credible and expert verified, we recommend you consult a doctor or your dermatologist before trying a home remedy, quick hack or exercise regime. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org