Clove is one of the readily available ingredients that can be found in Indian kitchens. It is known to be a great source of manganese and not only that, it is full of antioxidants that give the skin a healthful glow and help it fight the free radicals present in it. Therefore, it is considered to be one of the best ingredients present at home that can help you ward off acne and pimples, and other skin issues, very easily. It further protects the skin from the deposition of impurities and cleanses out the pores deeply in order to prevent the build-up of dirt and oil that clog them otherwise.
Enriched with anti-bacterial properties, cloves do not allow the existence of bacteria on the skin. Thus, we thought of bringing to you some commonly used DIY face masks that can help you get rid of your skin problems too, take a look at the recipe here.
Clove For Treating Acne
- Clove is full of antiseptic properties that help in reducing acne and pimples on the face and also allow a deep cleansing of the pores.
- Here let’s take a look at a face mask recipe: For this face mask, you will need powdered clove, some clove oil, apples, and green tea.
- Grind the apples into a very fine paste and then boil some water with green tea in it.
- Once the water reaches its concentration, mix the apple paste and green tea together, add 1 teaspoon of clove powder and 1 drop of clove oil.
- Apply this mixture all over your face and then rinse with lukewarm water. Pat dry and use this paste at least twice a week for great results.
Clove Face Mask For Removing
- Both the topical application and consumption of cloves nourishes and hydrates your skin, eventually making it elastic and firm.
- Eating cloves is therefore linked to slowing down the process of ageing. It directly removes the dead skin cells and improves the circulation of blood to the face region.
- To make an anti -ageing face mask, you will need, clove oil, a cotton pad.
- Start by washing your face thoroughly and pat dry it with a towel.
- Then take some clove oil in a cotton pad or your hand and massage and upwards circular motions.
- Mix this oil in your night serum and apply it daily for quick and faster results.
Don't miss: Eating Cloves Can Do Wonders For Your Health, Know How
Clove For Blemishes And Acne Marks
- Regular usage of clove may give you clear skin by providing an even skin tone.
- Cloves are enriched with a lot of healthful properties that when used regularly can turn out to be great for your skin.
- So, now let’s check out the clove face mask for blemishes and pimple marks. For making this face mask, you will need, 1/2 tablespoon powdered clove, 1/2 tablespoon honey, and 1/2 lemon juice.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients nicely, and then using your fingers apply it to your face.
- Massage in a circular motion and then let the mask stay on your face for around 25 minutes. Wash off your face with water and pat dry.
- Use this mask 2-3 times a week for reduced blemishes and pimple marks.
Don't miss: Drinking A Cup Of Clove Tea Is Great For Health, Here Is How You Can Make It
So, use these masks and shine on! If you liked reading this article then stay tuned to Her Zindagi for more such pieces.
(Image Courtesy: hellolife4u.com, svasthaayurveda.com, admaconcology.com)