Do you love chocolates? Are chocolates your guilty pleasure? While there's no need to look for an excuse to eat a dark chocolate pudding or a velvety scoop of chocolate ice cream, it's fascinating to learn about a day devoted to one of our favourite ingredients, chocolate. Yes, it’s World Chocolate Day (July 7) today! On this day, let’s take a look at a few chocolate recipes from celebrity chef Ranveer Brar’s Youtube channel. These velvety, creamy, and indulgent chocolate desserts are made with chocolate syrup. Bring out your apron and let's get started!
Repice 1: Chocolate Hot Pot
Chocolate Flavoured Syrup
4 tbsp Cocoa Natural Unsweetened
110 gm butter
140 gm castor sugar
2 tbsp refined flour
½ tsp vanilla essence
2 tbsp refined flour
- Set aside the ramekins that have been brushed with butter.
- In a mixing bowl, thoroughly combine all of the ingredients.
- Place the ramekins on a baking sheet and pour the batter into them.
- Bake for 7 minutes at 160 degrees, or until the tops are solid and cracked but the chocolatey layer beneath is hot and gooey.
- Serve immediately with ice cream.
Time Taken: 15 Minutes
Recipe 2: Chocolatey Panna Cotta
1 cup softened butter
2 cups sugar
2 tablespoons vanilla extract 24 cup all-purpose flour
1 12 teaspoon baking soda, divided 12 teaspoon salt
1 cup sour milk or buttermilk
1/2 cup caramel flavouring syrup
1/4 cup chocolate flavouring syrup
1/4 cup natural unsweetened cocoa
1/4 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celcius. Take a fluted tube pan, grease it well.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk butter and sugar until it turns light and fluffy; then add eggs and vanilla extract.
- Add flour, baking soda, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Add buttermilk and caramel syrup.
- Take 1 cup of batter and then pour it in a small bowl; the remaining batter should be poured into the prepared pan.
- Add chocolate syrup, cocoa, and baking soda to the bowl. Then, pour it on top of the pan.
- Bake it in the oven for 1 hour and 5 minutes. Take a wooden pick and then inserted into the centre, if it comes out clean then your dessert is prepared.
- Allow it to cool for 15 minutes before removing from the pan.
- Allow to cool fully before dusting with powdered sugar and serving drizzled with chocolate syrup.
If you wish to share any interesting baking tips with us, then do let us know by commenting on our Facebook and Instagram page.
Stay tuned to HerZindagi to read more such stories!
Did you like this article ?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media channels is credible and expert verified, we recommend you consult a doctor or your dermatologist before trying a home remedy, quick hack or exercise regime. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at email@example.com