Learn how to make delicious fresh fruit sushi, topped with the goodness of fruits, and offering a number of benefits for the health as these amazing bites of exotic taste are totally gluten-free.
Frushi (Fruit Sushi) Recipe Card
This sweet tasting delicacy is a very amazing option to curb your craving for deserts. It is not only filled with the goodness of fruits, but is also gluten free.
- Total Time :
- 35 min
- Preparation Time :
- 15 min
- Cooking Time :
- 20 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Poornima Pandey
- 3 Cups of sushi rice
- 4 cups water
- 6 tablespoons Sugar
- 1/2 tablespoons of Salt
- 2 cups of coconut milk
- 3 teaspoons of vanilla essence
- Step 1
- Rinse the rice thoroughly and wash away the milky deposits on it.
- Step 2
- In a saucepan, mix rice with 4 cups of water, 2 tablespoons sugar and salt and let it all simmer.
- Step 3
- Turn the flame to low and cook for about 15 minutes.
- Step 4
- After the water is absorbed into the rice, add coconut milk and stir.
- Step 5
- Lay the soaked-boiled rice on a lined tray.
- Step 6
- Cut the fruits into a stick.
- Step 7
- Spread out the rice on a butter paper and keep a water bowl at the side.
- Step 8
- Spread out the fruits over the rice and roll the butter paper.
- Step 9
- You can use different fruits to make your sushi this way you can make frushi according your your likeness.
- Step 10
- So, get creative and serve your sushi with sliced cantaloupe and fruit puree for the dipping sauce.
Did you like this article ?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media channels is credible and expert verified, we recommend you consult a doctor or your dermatologist before trying a home remedy, quick hack or exercise regime. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org