Made with only 5 ingredients, this dessert is superbly tasty and delightful. Further, you can prepare this even if you are not a pro cook. So, if your love for strawberries knows no end then here is a dish you should surely prepare.
- Start by washing the strawberries if you're using fresh ones.
- Now add all the ingredients including strawberries, water, salt, sugar, and lemon juice together in your food processor. Mix all these ingredients until they get pureed.
- Strain the mixture and transfer it to a baking dish. And place the container in the freezer.
- With a gap of one hour scrape the frozen granita and let it freeze for 5-6 hours.
- This will set the granita in a flaky texture. You can cover it and further store it for 3 days.
- Enjoy this scrumptious dessert post-dinner and thank us later!
Strawberry Granita Recipe Card
Prepared with 5 easy ingredients, you wouldn't believe how well this delightful dessert can serve your taste buds. Prepare this easy dessert with the below given step by step recipe and enjoy.
- Total Time :
- 15 min
- Preparation Time :
- 5 min
- Cooking Time :
- 10 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Poornima Pandey
- 950g Strawberries (Fresh Or Frozen)
- 75g Sugar
- 250ml Water
- Pinch Of Salt
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- Step 1
- Wash the strawberries.
- Step 2
- Puree all the ingredients in a food processor. Then strain and transfer to baking pan and freeze for minimum 5 hours.
- Step 3
- Scrap the granita or the frozen mixture with a fork every hour.
- Step 4
- At the end of 5 hours, your dessert will be flaky and ready to eat!
- Step 5
- Serve and enjoy your strawberry granita post dinner with your family!