Chatpata Storage Snack With Just Two Boiled Potatoes
Do you want a snack recipe that you can store for a month? Take a look!
How many times do you crave something tangy and spicy to eat with tea or coffee? Do your kids ask for something masaledar to eat between the meals? We have got an amazing snack recipe for you. With just two boiled potatoes, you can create a spicy yet healthy snack that you can enjoy at any time of the day. Let’s get started on the recipe!
Method Of Preparation
- Take maida (all-purpose flour) add besan (gram flour) in a large bowl.
- Add turmeric powder, black sesame seeds, salt to taste, edible oil, crushed ajwain (bishop’s weed) seeds and two medium boiled and grated potatoes.
- Mix everything and kneed it into a hard dough. Add water in small amounts to ensure that the dough does not get too soft.
- Keep it covered for 10-15 minutes.
- To a jar, add dried mint leaves, hing (asafoetida), red chilli powder, black pepper, sugar, black salt, roasted cumin seeds, salt and citric acid.
- Grind the ingredients into a fine powder.
- Take some dough and roll it into a moderately thin sheet using a rolling pin.
- Apply some oil on the platform and rolling pin to ensure that dough does not stick to any surface.
- Cut it into thin strips of the size that seems appropriate for you.
- Deep fry the strip until they turn golden brown and crispy.
- Take out the crispy snack in a large bowl and add the spicy masala mixture to it.
- Serve it for snacks and store it for about a month.
Spicy Potato Snack Recipe Card
This potato mathri recipe is spicy and healthy
- Total Time :30 min
- Preparation Time : 15 min
- Cooking Time : 15 min
- Servings : 6
- Cooking Level : High
- Course: Snacks
- Calories: 200
- Cuisine: Italian
- Author: Krati Purwar
- 1.5 Cups Maida (All Purpose Flour) (Dough Preparation)
- Two Medium Grated Potatoes
- 1/2 Cup Besan (Gram Flour)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 4 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- Salt To Taste
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ajwain Seeds (Bishop’s Weed)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper (Masala)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Table Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Citric Acid
- 1/4 Teaspoon Hing (Asafoetida)
- 2 Tablespoon Dried Mint Leaves
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Roasted Cumin Seeds
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Red Chilli Powder
- Step 1 :
(Dough Preparation) Add maida (all-purpose flour) and besan (gram flour) to a large bowl.
- Step 2 :
Add turmeric powder, black sesame seeds, salt to taste, edible oil, crushed ajwain (bishop’s weed) seeds and two medium boiled and grated potatoes.
- Step 3 :
Mix everything and kneed it into a hard dough.
- Step 4 :
Keep it covered for 10-15 minutes.
- Step 5 :
(Masala Preparation) To a jar, add dried mint leaves, hing (asafoetida), red chilli powder, black pepper, sugar, black salt, roasted cumin seeds, salt, citric acid.
- Step 6 :
Grind the ingredients into a fine powder.
- Step 7 :
(Snack Preparation) Take some dough and roll it into a moderately thin sheet using a rolling pin.