Tired of the usual peanut butter and jam combination? Want to indulge in healthy eating but do not want to have a protein shake and oats for breakfast?
We have for you the perfect recipe of guacamole that you can spread on toasted bread and enjoy! This is going to taste delicious, and also is so healthy that you will surely be left thinking how something so yummy can be so good for health!
How To Make Guacamole?
- Take a bowl and fill it up with warm water. Now, chop an onion finely and put it into the bowl. This will make sure that the raw flavour of the onion goes.
- Now, in a bigger bowl, mash three ripened avocados.
- To this mixture, add two tablespoons of lemon juice and mix. Make sure to not overmix. You do not want to make it like a fine batter, instead, we are aiming for a little chunky texture.
- Now take three baby tomatoes and chop them finely and add them to the avocado.
- Next, add the onions that you had soaked.
- Add salt to taste, some pepper and chopped cilantro(optional).
- Mix this well and your guacamole is ready to be spread on toasted bread and relished!
Guacamole Recipe Card
Who said healthy food can't be tasty? Try our special guacamole recipe and be left licking your fingers!
- Total Time :
- 15 min
- Preparation Time :
- 10 min
- Cooking Time :
- 5 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Riddhi Kaushik
- 3 Avocados
- 3 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 3 Chopped Baby Tomatoes
- Salt To Taste
- ¼ Teaspoon Pepper
- 5-6 Chopped Cilantro Leaves(Optional)
- Step 1
- Start by adding chopped onions into a bowl that is filled with warm water. This is essential to extract the raw flavour of the onions.
- Step 2
- Now, take a big bowl and scoop three ripened avocados in the bowl. Take a fork and mash the avocados.
- Step 3
- Add lemon juice and mix again. However, you need to make sure that you do not make a paste out of the avocados. We are aiming for a slightly chunky texture.
- Step 4
- Now, add the tomato cubes and the previously soaked onions.
- Step 5
- Add salt to taste, pepper and finely chopped cilantro(you can skip cilantro if you wish)
- Step 6
- Give it one final mix and spread it on your toast or have it with nachos and enjoy!