When it comes to cheese, no matter what you eat, you will always keep craving for more. The creamy texture, the savoury flavours, together makes you fall in love with it. If you’re still looking for some more scrumptious cheesy delight, we are here to help. Cheese fondue, a dish that is said to be invented in Switzerland can be prepared in 5-minutes. Here’s the recipe to make it:
How To Make Cheese Fondue?
- Take a non-stick pan and place it on the stove. Add butter and heat it.
- Once the butter is hot enough, add garlic and sauté for less than a minute.
- After the garlic turns brown in colour, add plain flour in it.
- Keep mixing to allow the mixture to cook.
- Add milk, and stir for 1 to 2 minutes.
- By now the mixture should thicken. Continue mixing to avoid lumps.
- Reduce the flame, and add white wine and cheese.
- After 3-5 minutes, add salt and mix well.
- Lastly, serve yummy cheese fondue hot along with toasted bread pieces.
Cheese Fondue Recipe Recipe Card
Cheese fondue, a simple dish that can be enjoyed as evening snacks.
- Total Time :
- 7 min
- Preparation Time :
- 2 min
- Cooking Time :
- 5 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Samriddhi Srivastava
- ½ Cup Grated Processed Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Plain Flour
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- ½ Teaspoon Crushed Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon White Wine
- Salt To Taste
- Step 1
- In a non-stick pan heat butter.
- Step 2
- Add garlic and allow it to turn brown in colour.
- Step 3
- Add plain flour. Keep mixing.
- Step 4
- Add milk, allow the mixture to thicken. Stir to avoid lumps.
- Step 5
- Add white wine and cheese. Cook for 3-5 minutes, and add salt.
- Step 6
- Serve cheese fondue hot with toasted bread pieces.