Indians love samosas in their own different ways. Some of us love the stuffing inside, many of us like the out covering only with a little dip in the stiffing and chutney. But what if we can matty our good old sandwiches with the samosa, add a bit of a twist and enjoy it hot and piping with iced tea or milk tea as per preference.
How To Make It
- Just place the samosa coverings on the sandwich.
- Layer the veggies.
- Add in some mayonnaise or cheese
- Cover with another layer of the covering and close it with the other toasted slice.
Samosa Sandwich Recipe Card
This is a very easy recipe with a twist and tastes amazing with your favourite beverage.
- Total Time :
- 15 min
- Preparation Time :
- 10 min
- Cooking Time :
- 5 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Kishori Sud
- 4 Bread Slices
- 2 Samosas
- 1 Small Chopped Onion
- 1 Small Chopped De-Seeded Green Chilli
- 1 Large Chopped Boiled Potato
- 1 Small Chopped Tomato
- 1 Small Chopped Capsicum
- Some Boiled Peas
- A Sprinkle Of Roasted Ajwain
- Salt To Taste
- Mayonnaise/ Cheese As Per Taste
- A Sprinkle Of Coriander Leaves
- Step 1
- Take a plate and lay down the slices of bread.
- Step 2
- Apply a little ghee if you want or a thin layer of mayo.
- Step 3
- Now place the samosa covering and then all the other ingredients in layers.
- Step 4
- Sprinkle some coriander leaves and close the sandwich with the other slice that has mayo.
- Step 5
- You can also add a layer of cheese in the middle or a layer of mayonnaise as per liking.
- Step 6
- Now, line the toaster with a little butter and place the sandwich inside.
- Step 7
- Toast it for a minute or two depending upon how crisp you like it.
- Step 8
- Divide the sandwiches into triangles or squares and serve with cold coffee, iced tea or milk tea.