French crepes are light and thin sheets of all purpose flour that are filled and seasoned with chocolate and sweet spreads. The dish requires very little time and is worth the while, here’s how you can prepare it.
- Take all the ingredients in a bowl except for the sparkling water. Mic them using an electric whisker or even a hand held one and mix till a smooth flowy paste is formed.
- Store the batter of the crepes in the fridge for sometime approximately an hour and then take a pan and grease it with a little oil then spread around 4 tablespoons of the batter on the pan over medium flame. Fry the crepes and let them cook, turn the crepes and cook until the crepes are perfectly cooked.
- Next take the soaked cashews, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla bean paste, lemon juice and 6-7 tablespoons of almond milk, blend them together and form a smooth creamy paste with it.
- Spread this over your crepes and enjoy!
Classic Vegan French Crepes Recipe Card
Enjoy the soft and crispy texture of french crepes along with a lip-smacking spread made with cashews, vanilla bean paste, maple syrup and more.
- Total Time :
- 30 min
- Preparation Time :
- 10 min
- Cooking Time :
- 20 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Poornima Pandey
- 500 ml Almond Milk (Or Any Non- Dairy Milk Of Choice)
- 80 ml Water
- 8 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 250 g All- Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 2- 3 Tablespoon Sparkling Mineral Water
- 260 g Cashew Nuts (Soaked Overnight)
- 9C ml Coconut Oil (Melted)
- 3 Tablespoon Maple Syrup
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- Step 1
- Take 400g almond milk, water, all purpose flour and salt and mix them to a smooth batter.
- Step 2
- Take sparkling and mix again.
- Step 3
- Store the batter in fridge for 1 hour.
- Step 4
- Spread the crepe evenly around the pan and fry both sides.
- Step 5
- Take rest of the ingredients and mix them to a smooth creamy paste to make the cashew spread.
- Step 6
- Apply the cashews spread over the crepes and serve!